PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Blues/rock drummer needed in Tenerife

blackzed
29-05-2013, 10:39
Looking for a Drummer, Blues/Rock.
Thanks

blackzed
04-06-2013, 19:36
Drummer required to complete 3 piece Rock/Blues Group. Gigs waiting.
Please P.M. asap,
Thanks

Christof
04-06-2013, 21:15
Looking for a Drummer, Blues/Rock.
Thanks

Hi Blackzed, my name is Chris and I have visited the island since I was a baby. I know some of the surrounding areas and I've just noticed you're looking for a blues/rock drummer; two styles in which I have genuine skill and love playing.

Can you tell me more about this job as I'm very interested. Cheers

blackzed
03-10-2013, 09:40
Hi Chris, are you living on the Island, or visiting? If you live here, then get back to me asap, Cheers

TOPGUN77
03-10-2013, 12:11
Hi mate what influences do you have,Gary Moore,DeepPurple,Joe Satriani etc,where will you be playing thanks.
My bad I recently contacted you via pm asking about your band,look foreward to seeing you once you get a drummer,shame I can't play as I always fancied my self as a rock drummer lol

warbey
03-10-2013, 19:45
I think it's sad that You haven't been knocked over in the rush.

A lot of Places don't have a large enough Stage for a Kit, but where are all the Drummers.?

Wish I lived there.....! I'd consider un-retireing.........

TOPGUN77
03-10-2013, 20:25
I think it's sad that You haven't been knocked over in the rush.

A lot of Places don't have a large enough Stage for a Kit, but where are all the Drummers.?

Wish I lived there.....! I'd consider un-retireing.........

You have Harleys in Fanabe,The Sax Bar in Las Americas,Inn & Out Bar & Blue Cactus in Adeje to name a few where they have bands playing every night.

TOTO 99
03-10-2013, 20:43
You have Harleys in Fanabe,The Sax Bar in Las Americas,Inn & Out Bar & Blue Cactus in Adeje to name a few where they have bands playing every night.

I'm afraid that won't tempt him out of retirement. warbey needs Madison Square Gardens if he's to be coerced away from the garden centres of Clwyd...:drummer:

TOPGUN77
03-10-2013, 20:59
I'm afraid that won't tempt him out of retirement. warbey needs Madison Square Gardens if he's to be coerced away from the garden centres of Clwyd...:drummer:

How about the Magma is that big enough lol

Oberon
04-10-2013, 11:25
How about the Magma is that big enough lol
Magma - appalling acoustics. Totally useless for any type of music.

TOTO 99
04-10-2013, 11:29

Yeah, that sounds ideal for Warbey's drumming...:laugh:

warbey
04-10-2013, 18:43

THAT Fact doesn't occur to many....

You soon find out on the Night though...............:twak::twak::devil:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Yeah, that sounds ideal for Warbey's drumming...:laugh:

Thankyou.....Friend.?. :whistle::whistle:

Zarcas
09-01-2014, 17:29
Hello,I'm gonna go to Tenerife soon,and I play drums,I think I'm quite good at it.I can play blues,rock,indie ,experimental and so on : ).
If you're interested in me,inform me.
see ya

mantraviz
09-09-2014, 11:14
Hey, this was a while ago, but I am looking for someone to play a bit of drums/percussion on an informal basis, just messing around with some blues, indie, jazz, mainly acoustic, having a laugh and maybe doing a couple of gigs. Completely non-professional "for the crack".

If anyone knows anyone who may be interested let me know. Cheers!

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

OH, and some original material as well.