PDA

View Full Version : Property For Sale Static caravan for sale at Camping Nauta,Tenerife.

lawrie10
29-05-2013, 14:59
My caravan has everyting you need to live there,it has a fully tiled shower all con nected to mains plus w.c all on mains hot water everything is included in the price,ie microwave tv washing machine, fridge.This van will sleep two but one is a settee bed.if ypur interested pm me and ill give you more information.Thanks. £3750.open to good offers.

scotty1977
17-02-2016, 17:53
u still have van?

Susief23
17-02-2016, 18:11
u still have van?

Scotty this advert was 2013. The van was sold a long time ago.
If you're interested in buying then try contacting caravans in the sun, they handle a fair few caravan sales.

Ecky Thump
17-02-2016, 18:18
Scotty this advert was 2013. The van was sold a long time ago.
If you're interested in buying then try contacting caravans in the sun, they handle a fair few caravan sales.

Susie, what sort of price range and sizes do static vans sell for on Camping Nautia?

Susief23
17-02-2016, 18:29
Susie, what sort of price range and sizes do static vans sell for on Camping Nautia?

Anywhere from £10k to £80k.
http://www.caravansinthesun.com/en/mobile-home-parks/tenerife/las-galletas/

marbro8
17-02-2016, 21:29
Anywhere from £10k to £80k.
http://www.caravansinthesun.com/en/mobile-home-parks/tenerife/las-galletas/thanks for the link susief. i have had some interesting reading over the last hour. the £80,000 home's look amazing. and food for thought for anyone thinking of owning a home in the sun. one of the things that shocked me though was the monthly fees. €200 a month if your home is left empty. and upwards of €350 if 2 of you are using it.have i read it correctly or have i been a bit thick:wink:

Susief23
17-02-2016, 21:42
thanks for the link susief. i have had some interesting reading over the last hour. the £80,000 home's look amazing. and food for thought for anyone thinking of owning a home in the sun. one of the things that shocked me though was the monthly fees. €200 a month if your home is left empty. and upwards of €350 if 2 of you are using it.have i read it correctly or have i been a bit thick:wink:

Yes that's correct Marbro. Parking fee is €270 if you live there then it's €410 a month for 2 people but that includes the parking fee. It includes all electricity, running water, sewage, rubbish collection and use of the facilities.
We've owned since 2009 and it was the best thing we could have done. We could never afford an apartment, we also have our own garden space.

delderek
17-02-2016, 21:59
That's how I read it. Nearly 2500e a year if you don't visit, and a damn sight more if you do, plus the prices to purchase a caravan which are known financially as a declining asset, (as opposed to proper buildings which are described as increasing assets). Looks like finances designed by Lucifer. Who would take on a deal like that.

Susief23
17-02-2016, 22:13
That's how I read it. Nearly 2500e a year if you don't visit, and a damn sight more if you do, plus the prices to purchase a caravan which are known financially as a declining asset, (as opposed to proper buildings which are described as increasing assets). Looks like finances designed by Lucifer. Who would take on a deal like that.

I think it's called personal choice. It has worked for us and our family & friends for the past 7 years.

Alvy
02-08-2016, 17:20
Depends on preference and abilities, also on location,
Whilst being a picky on later as toddler, I would certainly like to change area of stay several times a year.
Is tgere many caravan pitches/parks to chose from?
Thanks!

Susief23
02-08-2016, 17:47
Depends on preference and abilities, also on location,
Whilst being a picky on later as toddler, I would certainly like to change area of stay several times a year.
Is tgere many caravan pitches/parks to chose from?
Thanks!

There are only 2 official sites, one is Camping Nauta, near Las Galletas (where we have our static) and one in the hills of Guia de Isora.
Best thing you could do is go visit. There were a few for sale but think most are sold now. Not sure about renting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alvy
03-08-2016, 03:42
There are only 2 official sites, one is Camping Nauta, near Las Galletas (where we have our static) and one in the hills of Guia de Isora.
Best thing you could do is go visit. There were a few for sale but think most are sold now. Not sure about renting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In all of the ever changing arrangements my head is spinning.. friend, that was talking about "no problem" , now unsure if there is a problem in us (me and my cousin) staying 12-19'th...
I am still making arrangements with all of the property viewings for the possible purchase within that week or at least, I will be making an offer, but actual stay sounds as unless I find something sensible will be in a last minute booked hotel (muchos pesos)
Hence I am looking for a something, I could arrange now as ie "test ride", as anyway, I expect having to be "running as headless chickens" there for starters.
My question would be them caravan sites- would they speak English would you have numbers for them to see, if I could book rental-test ride or else?
Thanks!

garlicbread
03-08-2016, 09:57
In all of the ever changing arrangements my head is spinning.. friend, that was talking about "no problem" , now unsure if there is a problem in us (me and my cousin) staying 12-19'th...
I am still making arrangements with all of the property viewings for the possible purchase within that week or at least, I will be making an offer, but actual stay sounds as unless I find something sensible will be in a last minute booked hotel (muchos pesos)
Hence I am looking for a something, I could arrange now as ie "test ride", as anyway, I expect having to be "running as headless chickens" there for starters.
My question would be them caravan sites- would they speak English would you have numbers for them to see, if I could book rental-test ride or else?
Thanks!

http://www.campings.net/en/camping-nauta-santa-cruz-de-tenerife-en-arona.htm

Alvy
03-08-2016, 10:01
http://www.campings.net/en/camping-nauta-santa-cruz-de-tenerife-en-arona.htm

Much obligated! ;)

still don't have a confirmation of AirBnB booking, might end up needing it.