PDA

View Full Version : Home and Garden Can anyone recommend an architect in south Tenerife?

kirsty72
29-05-2013, 16:58
Hi there,

My husband and I have recently bought a 1000metre square plot of land in the Golf. It has a part built villa, but we need an architect to finish drawings based on what's there at the moment. Once we have an architect and plans in place, we need to find a builder to get it on it's way.
Can anyone recommend a) an architect and b) a builder, and any other advice we would require.
Many thank you's
Kirsty72

Greg
29-05-2013, 23:03
Hi Kirsty,
I'm a part of the Venli group (venli.com) if you would like to contact me via PM, business email- greg@meridianwindows.net we can arrange to meet to discuss your new home. We can provide an architect to finish the design to your specifications and quotes to complete the work you require including all government permissions, taxes and certificates.

kirsty72
30-05-2013, 11:06
Hi Greg,

I did email the Venli group, and you funnily enough.
We are coming over to Tenerife on Weds 5th June until 10th June, so maybe we could meet up at some point?
I look forward to hearing back from you.
Kirsty

Hi Kirsty,
I'm a part of the Venli group (venli.com) if you would like to contact me via PM, business email- greg@meridianwindows.net we can arrange to meet to discuss your new home. We can provide an architect to finish the design to your specifications and quotes to complete the work you require including all government permissions, taxes and certificates.

Greg
30-05-2013, 15:34
Hi Kirsty,
I haven't had an email from you but if you would like to let me know the address of your new home and what time you would like me there I would be very happy to meet you and help in any way I can.

casabonny
30-05-2013, 16:46
I can highly recommend this man who gave me excellent advice

His name is Jose Manella and his number is *removed. Please send via PM*.
I can also recommend an excellent builder if you want I will Pm you his details.

Also if you have anything legally that needs sorting I recommend Jeremy Artingstall ( Island estates Tenerife) one of the very few people you can trust here on the island......if he rips you off I will gladly give you double back.

Bob
30-05-2013, 18:46
My friend can supply all your needs his name is Andreas Bethancourt, he does a lot of work with Arona and Adeje councils. You can email him on *removed. Please send via PM*. I have used him a few times over the years and he is very good at finding solutions.

kirsty72
30-05-2013, 20:20
Thank y casabonny.

I have been given Jose Manella's number before, so I will definately give him a call.
I would appreciate the name of the builder you recommend too please.
With regards to the legal stuff, we have a solicitor already, but thank you for your info.

I lookk forward to hearing back from you.
Best wishes

Kirsty

I can highly recommend this man who gave me excellent advice

His name is Jose Manella and his number is *removed. Please send via PM*.
I can also recommend an excellent builder if you want I will Pm you his details.

Also if you have anything legally that needs sorting I recommend Jeremy Artingstall ( Island estates Tenerife) one of the very few people you can trust here on the island......if he rips you off I will gladly give you double back.