PDA

View Full Version : Other Best pool tables in Los Gigantes area?

webewitch
03-06-2013, 11:53
As the title says I'm looking for the best pool tables in the Los Gigantes area.

Any suggestions?

garlicbread
03-06-2013, 13:38
Two tables in Bar Waikiki in Puerto Santiago, in Sunset Apartments complex , calle Antonio Gonzales Barrios. Not perfect tables but apart from the one , cramped, table in Richardson's Bar in centre of Los G, can't think of anywhere better.

webewitch
04-06-2013, 09:59
Thanks for that garlic bread.
Do you know of a map that will show their locations? Not vital - I'll probably find them somehow.

garlicbread
04-06-2013, 11:29
Thanks for that garlic bread.
Do you know of a map that will show their locations? Not vital - I'll probably find them somehow.

click on the link in my signature , they are both "pinned" on the map

JaBBa
04-06-2013, 11:36
Richardsons is on Calle Flor Pascua,Los Gigantes

Ain't heard of Waikiki bar in Puerto de santiago,there's one in Playa De Las Americas,but could be wrong

Hope this helps

webewitch
04-06-2013, 14:51
garlicbread - very very helpful - thank you.

Richardson's I'm familiar with - the last time I was there the pool table had gone. I'll check in the next day or so. Excellent music there.

jaBBa - using garlicbread's link and streetview you can see that there is indeed a Waikiki there.

webewitch
06-06-2013, 10:13
Last night we tried Richardsons about 11pm but he was closing.

We then trudged to Waikiki and stayed till about 2am. - great place - friendly people - pretty good tables - overall excellent. (Not keen on the music - they were playing loud MTV or its spanish equivalent - but then again I've heard worse).

Many thanks for the recommendation - I'll be back.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

garlicbread
06-06-2013, 10:58
[QUOTE=webewitch;292969]Last night we tried Richardsons about 11pm but he was closing.

We then trudged to Waikiki and stayed till about 2am. - great place - friendly people - pretty good tables - overall excellent. (Not keen on the music - they were playing loud MTV or its spanish equivalent - but then again I've heard worse).

Many thanks for the recommendation - I'll be back.

Yea, know what you mean about the music! It is mainly patronised by Canarians in late evening/early morn but during winter months (Oct-Apr) a bunch of us English play pool there on Monday afternoons for a couple of hours.