PDA

View Full Version : Other Driving School / Lessons and gaining licence in Tenerife

SparklySkies
03-06-2013, 15:01
Hello, I'm a British citizen and currently do not have any driving licence. Nor have I had any driving experience or lessons here in the UK or anywhere.

Decided the time has come to learn (nervous!!). Moving to TFS next month and therefore decided to wait rather than confuse myself having some lessons driving on the left and then on the right... yah see :spin::eyebrows:

What do people recommend? Any English instructors going around Las Americas / Cristianos? Expensive? Is it difficult to pass your test in Tenerife??

Thanks

Muppet
03-06-2013, 15:12
Hello, I'm a British citizen and currently do not have any driving licence. Nor have I had any driving experience or lessons here in the UK or anywhere.

Decided the time has come to learn (nervous!!). Moving to TFS next month and therefore decided to wait rather than confuse myself having some lessons driving on the left and then on the right... yah see :spin::eyebrows:

What do people recommend? Any English instructors going around Las Americas / Cristianos? Expensive? Is it difficult to pass your test in Tenerife??

Thanks

Depends on your knowledge of Spanish - if it is limited I'd do it in the UK first, changing the side of the car you sit is easier. Many expat non drivers I have met over here go home and do an intensive course