PDA

View Full Version : croqust bakery at the apolo center los cristanos!!

henry
03-06-2013, 20:42
man!! for all my friends who live here in tenerife. DO NOT GO TO CROQAST BAKERY AT THE APOLO CENTER IN LOS CRISTANOS!! i was there erly today. walking around enjoy my day out. and thought get a donut and a coke from there.when i was walking i see one of the ladies smoking outside sitting down. so i joke with her. saying another break haha. she said no. just enjoy a quick smoke. and she ask me what i´m doing. i told her i just walk around . and due to my shock??????. she quickly reply yeah being that overweight you need it!! and hear her co worker laughning outload. yeah o.k. i´m a little overweight but don´t said that to your customers. how very rude!! that the last time i´m going there!! after going there off and on for 2 years. so everybody don´t go to croqast bakery at the apolo they treat you very rude!!! i´m not going there no more. they just lost one of their value customers!!! :redcard::redcard:

candy2411
03-06-2013, 21:22
She sounds a very rude person Henry and I'm really sorry she offended you.

She's lucky you didn't say anything about her polluting the air with her cigarette smoke!

anto3
03-06-2013, 21:36
Need to get toilets in there. Cup coffee there last week and had to go home to have a pee. I would have picked up a few cream cakes and stuff them in her face.

TOTO 99
03-06-2013, 21:59
Henry mate, I think you might have mis-understood the conversation here. Nobody would say something like that with the intention of insulting you.
As you say, you've been there plenty of times before. You'd know if they weren't nice people.
They have a good client base and I don't think I've ever heard a complaint against them. I use the place myself and have always been happy with it.
With regard to the toilets, they are dependant on the Apollo for that. They are communal and are a disgrace which is why the bars (Monk, Shires etc) put their own in.

henry
03-06-2013, 22:11
Henry mate, I think you might have mis-understood the conversation here. Nobody would say something like that with the intention of insulting you.
As you say, you've been there plenty of times before. You'd know if they weren't nice people.
They have a good client base and I don't think I've ever heard a complaint against them. I use the place myself and have always been happy with it.
With regard to the toilets, they are dependant on the Apollo for that. They are communal and are a disgrace which is why the bars (Monk, Shires etc) put their own in.

still it no way to treat a customer.. i post the same thing on facebook. and quite a few people reply saying they even smoke inside the kitchen when they make the sweets. i never knew that. gland i´m not going anymore then!!

smigster
04-06-2013, 11:02
if i was a betting man i would bet its the shop girl who spends most of her working day stood outside victory bar beer in one hand cig in the other

TOTO 99
04-06-2013, 12:47
if i was a betting man i would bet its the shop girl who spends most of her working day stood outside victory bar beer in one hand cig in the other

How exactly would she manage that then? The Victory is a few doors away.

She's either working in the shop or she isn't. If she isn't then she's entitled to do as she wishes in her own time.

This is starting to look like an anti-smoking thread.

I've never smoked but I don't begrudge anyone sitting outside a bar having a fag. It's their life after all.

candy2411
04-06-2013, 13:21
How exactly would she manage that then? The Victory is a few doors away.

She's either working in the shop or she isn't. If she isn't then she's entitled to do as she wishes in her own time.

This is starting to look like an anti-smoking thread.I've never smoked but I don't begrudge anyone sitting outside a bar having a fag. It's their life after all.

:confused::confused::confused:

wasn't my intention Toto, but now you mention it.....

I think I felt for Henry the woman was so rude.If someone is overweight (and I'm not suggesting our friend is cos I've not met him) then that's up to them and they're not inflicting anything on anyone else. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for passive smoke.

TOTO 99
04-06-2013, 13:38
:confused::confused::confused:

wasn't my intention Toto, but now you mention it.....

I think I felt for Henry the woman was so rude.If someone is overweight (and I'm not suggesting our friend is cos I've not met him) then that's up to them and they're not inflicting anything on anyone else. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for passive smoke.

Agreed and indeed I was in no way trying to trivialise what happened. If this lady insulted Henry then fair enough but again, I would say that things can be mis-understood and Henry and the girl clearly know each other if he's a regular.

So, let's assume that she did insult him. She was totally wrong to do it and he should take it to her boss.

Now then, what's that got to do with smoking? Or for that matter, sitting outside the Victory?

A complaint is a complaint. No good adding bits on is it? :respect:

TOTO 99
04-06-2013, 13:58
I know this is of topic but the Appolo Centre is in serious need of renovation (I know they are re-tileling the central floors)
Maybe if the free-holders of the empty locals lowered their rents for a couple of years,new life could be breathed into them,otherwise
i can see more open locals closing down!!!!

True on both counts.

Yes it's off topic (sorry Henry ) and yes the Apollo could do with some tlc. Not least the communal toilets which are a magnet for every scum bag junkie and all round baddies in the vicinity. The lanlords couldn't care less.

candy2411
04-06-2013, 14:53
Amazing isn't it, that because that member of staff was rude to Henry, we all now know the Apolo is in need of renovation and the toilets a no go area.
Now I've never been there but if I were considering it,I'd now give it a wide berth.If I were the woman's boss I'd be pretty cross.

On the plus side Henry, if you need a donut fix, isn't there another bakery ( same owner) on the road towards the church square:)

Myra
04-06-2013, 15:08
This must have been taken in the wrong context, I know all the girls in there, and they are all smashing, and very helpful.

DOREEN QUINN
04-06-2013, 15:28
I agree Myra have known the girl for years and that's not her style, she likes a joke but would not be offensive.

henry
04-06-2013, 20:23
yeah i just go to hiperdino. i use to go to the bakery to get a donut to kill some time for my bus. but like i said now on i go to hiperdino then.

Tony the Welder
05-06-2013, 08:22
I go there a lot always nice and friendly but if you have a complant just have a word with the owner who works there down stairs and I am sure he will sort it out but to ask people not to go is a bit sad for something that may of been a bit of banter

candy2411
05-06-2013, 10:07
On reflection I don't think Henry was serious in asking people not to go there, he was just wanting let off steam at what he saw as insulting behaviour and it seems he was genuinely hurt.

From comments made it seems the staff are pleasant and friendly but it seems unlikely Henry will go there again, but if anybody does go and is insulted also....well you have been warned !!:)

henry
05-06-2013, 21:20
yeah i just wanted to let off some steam. so admin can you closed this thread thank you

imclrk
05-06-2013, 22:27
henry im not being funny but u took it totally the wrong way u make it sound like she called you fat when she didant i was sat there so dont no why you have to make up thats it worse then it was when you been going ther for years she just having a friendly joke , and they dont smoke down stairs ur not allowed i used to work down ther you have to go out side or in the garage so stop trying to make stuff up just becouse u took a friendly joke the wrong way

9PLUS
05-06-2013, 22:53
Boom!...........

marbro8
05-06-2013, 23:07
Boom!...........:crylaughing::crylaughing: