PDA

View Full Version : Other What's on in Tenerife thread

anto3
08-06-2013, 15:05
Why the free papers do not tell you what is on every weekend. I always find out after the event. so I will tell you what is on if this thread is made a sticky. Today and tomorrow from 10am to 10pm there is a big sale of goods that the shops are selling at discount prices in the car park of the music school in Adeje. It is near the fountain as you come into Adeje. Next weekend there are lots of stuff going on in el Medano and Las Galletas. Will put it on Tenerife forum during the week

Margaretta
08-06-2013, 15:51
It's quite true Anto3 that we miss many localised activities. Some of it just isn't advertised well and some is down to Canarian spontaneity.:):wink2:

Foz
08-06-2013, 16:21
Brilliant idea x thanks Anto3

imablue
08-06-2013, 16:53
It was in CW. Issue 805.. page 5... i remember reading about it ....

anto3
08-06-2013, 23:06
Worth a visit if you are looking for a bargain. Got nice tops for one 3 and 5 euro.

chifleta
09-06-2013, 00:42
There was a big freebie paella in El Fraile today :) so guess who didn't have to cook?! There were also activities for the children and debates and arts n crafts done by the old'uns ... and much fun was had by all....

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Janet ******** advertises a lot of activities on her website, and on FB, and the Ayuntamiento de Arona advertise on their FB page too ..... sometimes there are even free concerts, or very cheap ones at least, in the Auditorio Infanta Leonora...

anto3
09-06-2013, 11:18
There is a big birthday party this afternoon at 4 in the pub in snoops down the hill in Purto Colon. They have a big band. heading down there myself with a few girls if anyone interested

9PLUS
09-06-2013, 11:22
Thanks for the Warning......................pal

x

Malteser Monkey
09-06-2013, 11:55
There is a big birthday party this afternoon at 4 in the pub in snoops down the hill in Purto Colon. They have a big band. heading down there myself with a few girls if anyone interested

Thanks for the Warning......................pal

x

On a Sunday ?:D