PDA

View Full Version : Finally Have a moving date :)

miss_purple
11-06-2013, 17:26
Hey Everyone

I am moving to the island at the end of July and needless to say I am really excited I wish it was today. I am moving to los cristianos with my 3 children 11, 9 and 7 months... I am looking to make some new friends and hopefully find some friends for the children to ease the moving stress.

If anyone has kids similar ages or maybe attends wingate too and would like some new friends too please contact us we would love to hear from you..

any info on family friendly places at cris would be great for us

Thank you so much

:)

giles80
11-06-2013, 18:05
Good luck :) I'm coming out in July, but moving to santa cruz and so excited too! The days are starting to drag...:mad:

miss_purple
11-06-2013, 18:35
thank you :) they sure are.. I think we staryed our count down too early lol good luck to you too :)

welsh wendy
12-06-2013, 18:15
Good luck on your move. I take my hat off to you moving over there with 3 children and no doubt you will meet other parents at the school. :goodluck: Gosh I'm still thinking about taking a week's holiday in our apartment without my DH as he as a lot of work on!!!! - never travelled alone before!!! Lol.:shy:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Good luck :) I'm coming out in July, but moving to santa cruz and so excited too! The days are starting to drag...:mad:

Good luch to you too Giles.:goodluck:

giles80
12-06-2013, 20:50
Thanks Wendy :)