PDA

View Full Version : Other for hire

marbro8
12-06-2013, 22:18
:idea:for hire, a well established security firm with a work force of 30 young athletic well built men, all with a knowledge of combat skills, some ex military, can be hired separately or as a group, all have radios and are supplied with stab vests, ideal for hire in problem areas where pickpockets and thieves operate, can start immediately, contact me for hourly rates:cheeky::wink2:

Mister T
13-06-2013, 09:18
Are these guys a crack commando unit - sent to prison in 1972 for a crime they did not commit, who then promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground? coooool
Do you need my van? :laugh:

blondie
13-06-2013, 09:31
Are these guys a crack commando unit - sent to prison in 1972 for a crime they did not commit, who then promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground? coooool
Do you need my van? :laugh:

You are all mad, what a good laugh this am. If only Marbro eh?

kez1000
13-06-2013, 09:45
Don't give me your jibber-jabber you crazy fool!

Acemike
13-06-2013, 11:56
I ain't gettin on no plane!!!

marbro8
13-06-2013, 12:33
I ain't gettin on no plane!!!that's buggered it, i will either have to hit him over the head and when he wakes up he will be on el mirador, or he will travel by land and ferry:eyebrows:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

You are all mad, what a good laugh this am. If only Marbro eh?you never know blondie:wink:

warbey
13-06-2013, 20:17
I ain't gettin on no plane!!!

Given some Rohypnol and You will want to be the Pilot.......:wave::wave::wave:

Mawkin
13-06-2013, 20:57
Was this crack team on the boat in LC harbour the other month who have just done a runner from up North the other day.???

marbro8
14-06-2013, 20:25
Was this crack team on the boat in LC harbour the other month who have just done a runner from up North the other day.???lol no but that's what gave me the idea for the post:wink2:, i did actually post on that thread asking if they would be prepared to tackle the pirates that where picking peoples pockets :lol: