PDA

View Full Version : Can you take food into Loro Parque & Siam Water Park?

natashap
13-06-2013, 11:06
I was just wondering if anyone could tell me if you can take packed lunch to the parks?
As I am pretty sure I read somewhere that you couldn't at one? or maybe it was both?

Thanks in advance :)

marbro8
13-06-2013, 12:49
I was just wondering if anyone could tell me if you can take packed lunch to the parks?
As I am pretty sure I read somewhere that you couldn't at one? or maybe it was both?

Thanks in advance :)hi natashap, if you type in loro park or siam in the search engine on the top right of the forum there is a thread on your question:wink:

Angusjim
13-06-2013, 13:30
hi natashap, if you type in loro park or siam in the search engine on the top right of the forum there is a tread on your question:wink:

That would be a step in the right direction :eyebrows:

tfs1
13-06-2013, 15:05
I'm told that on entry at Siam Park they do a bag check to see if you've brought in any food although it can sometimes be a bit of 'going through the motions' by the gate staff but up to you if you want to risk it.

Packed lunches/drinks are difficult to hide !!

The Siam Park website says ' It Is Totally Prohibited To Bring Food And Drink Into The Park!' - pretty clear I would say !

Malteser Monkey
13-06-2013, 15:24
hi natashap, if you type in loro park or siam in the search engine on the top right of the forum there is a tread on your question:wink:

you gone all Irish on us -

marbro8
13-06-2013, 15:32
That would be a step in the right direction :eyebrows:i have only just got the fact that i spelled it wrong:ashamed::laugh:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

you gone all Irish on us -yep just got it:laugh:

junglejim
13-06-2013, 18:37
Loro parque allows you to take in your own food and drink , there are picnic areas - also there are several restaurants at reasonable prices - great day out!

warbey
13-06-2013, 20:06
'
'
':agree: Loro Park is My top Attraction.

Even on the One Day of rain, it is still interesting for all ages.

A good way to go North for a look too.

Highly recommended..

junglejim
16-06-2013, 18:16
Sadly the baby whale Vicky at Loro Parque has died - no cause known yet .

http://www.diariodeavisos.com/muere-orca-en-loro-parque/

natashap
16-06-2013, 21:42
I'm told that on entry at Siam Park they do a bag check to see if you've brought in any food although it can sometimes be a bit of 'going through the motions' by the gate staff but up to you if you want to risk it.

Packed lunches/drinks are difficult to hide !!

The Siam Park website says ' It Is Totally Prohibited To Bring Food And Drink Into The Park!' - pretty clear I would say !

well considering I haven't been on either site just seen brief info and reviews on both I wouldn't know that it was clearly stated!
Also I stated in my 1st post that I knew one was of the two parks did not allow people to take packed lunch but wasn't sure, so just thought I would check!

Thanks marbro8and angusjim ill have a look now.

tfs1
16-06-2013, 21:48
no problem, anything to help.

http://www.siampark.net/en/Comer.aspx

TFS1

GAZZAAAAAAAAA
16-06-2013, 23:07
My girfriend and I went last year and Loro Parque were fine to take packed lunch etc in but Siam Park did bag checks so we had to buy stuff inside,both great day's out will be over again end of June and be going to both again :)

Red
16-06-2013, 23:31
Just wrap your food/drinks inside your towels and bury them at the bottom of a large beach bag. They don't put their hands inside your bag, just ask you to 'show' them. Dead easy.

minimadmandy
19-06-2013, 13:54
We've taken juices/water and crisps into the park stashed in the bottom of our bags. Also made the mistake of taking a coolbag with us once and they tried to confiscate it, until I said my daughter had a nut allergy (she doesn't) and suddenly they became very apologetic and stuck a big sticker on it saying allergies and we were allowed to take it in. We do buy our main lunch food in the park but with two kids and spending a whole day there in the heat they get through so many drinks it can get really expensive, so we take extra ones with us and to drink on the way back to our apartment.