PDA

View Full Version : Utilities We need help getting our electricity reconnected in our apartment

Rifraf
14-06-2013, 11:50
We have an apartment on a complex in Los Cris no one has stayed in it for a few months but my parents arrived yesterday to find we had no Electricity! It turns out that they have updated our meters to digital or so I am told and they could not tally the numbers up to 2 apartments, ours being on of them! so they have just not connected them.

We tried to ring Unelco but we dont speak Spanish and they couldnt understand us so we didnt get very far. We contacted Universal who are the management company for our complex and they said they couldnt/wouldnt do anything as the problem is between us and Unelco.

I found their web site and stranslated a email and sent it to them yesterday but no reply. Any suggestions would be appreciated, my poor Mum & Dad had to stay there all day yesterday with no Electricity or hot water they are moving out today but I still need to sort this out as my Daughter arrives in a couple of weeks.

TOTO 99
14-06-2013, 11:54
Forum member 9PLUS might be able to advise you if he's available.

This post will alert him.

Hope you get sorted soon.