PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Childcare Work

kathyrose2293
14-06-2013, 12:58
Hello my name is Kathy, i'm hoping to move to Santa Cruz Tenerife at some point and have qualifications in working with children both level 2 and a level 3, I have around 2 years in total of experience working in 2 baby rooms (0-2 years), two nurseries, two primary schools and an all boys special educational needs school which was based around behavioural/social and emotional difficulties. My friend lives out there already and I would love to be able to travel and work in different places of the world, so I would be looking at working in a nursery or doing nanny/au pair jobs.
unfortunately I only speak fluent English but I am willing to be able to learn other languages and skills, I also have a makaton qualification which is basic sign language and I have a level 2 paediatric first aid qualification. I would be willing to undertake a CRB check for any childcare job I may get.

if you could let me know of anything for later on that would be great!

thanks! :)

bonitatime
15-06-2013, 20:48
If you want to live in Santa Cruz you really will need to learn some Spanish

Muppet
16-06-2013, 10:39
Not sure your qualifications would count for much here either as they would need to be translated and certified

amanda
16-06-2013, 12:15
Not sure your qualifications would count for much here either as they would need to be translated and certified

have you tried an au pair agency, thet will able to help you also the lady magazine have au pair
jobs advertised