PDA

View Full Version : Property Can anyone recommend an estate agent for North Tenerife

Helenmelon
16-06-2013, 14:22
Hello, we are coming to Tenerife for a week on 23rd July and are hoping to look at some 3+ bedroom houses in the North Tenerife. Could anyone recommend a good and trustworthy estate agent - we are new to all this and would need a bit of hand holding, and also note advice on this forum to Trust Nobody!!!
Thanks
Patrick and Helen

Megaloo
16-06-2013, 14:26
Yes one that I would say is Zenit in Puerto
http://www.zenit85.com/index.asp?lang=en

Acemike
16-06-2013, 16:36
Hi Helen & Patrick..
A year ago I was in the same position as you and are now the proud owners of a property in Tenerife.

If you check out CIM on this site and PM him he will give you honest advice and in very trust worthy. We had dealings with him and always good, straight forward advice..
I know he mainly deals in the south but I'm sure he'll either help you himself or pass a good recommended agent on to you..

Good luck and patiences is very much a virtue when buying in Tenerife!

Scorp1
18-06-2013, 13:12
I would recommend Topp property check out website

Tenerife Sun
18-06-2013, 22:52
http://www.zenit85.com/index.asp?lang=en As recommended by Megaloo speak English and have an easy to follow informative web site. Worth a look at.

marbro8
18-06-2013, 23:04
Hello, we are coming to Tenerife for a week on 23rd July and are hoping to look at some 3+ bedroom houses in the North Tenerife. Could anyone recommend a good and trustworthy estate agent - we are new to all this and would need a bit of hand holding, and also note advice on this forum to Trust Nobody!!!
Thanks
Patrick and Helento be honest i always recommend either C.I.M. or young golfer, although i have never dealt with them in a professional manner i have met them both and have read so many good things about them on this forum (which you can check out yourself) that if i was to conduct any business in tenerife i would not hesitate to do it with either of them:wink2: just send either one a pm and they will get back to you because they are both members on this forum, i know you can contact andy(C.I.M) AT tenerife estate agents, but i can't remember what stuart's(young golfer's) site is??? sorry mate:ashamed: it could be tenerife property?

YOUNG GOLFER
19-06-2013, 00:08
Thanks for the kind words mate ....... but to be honest I dont know any agents up the north......spoke to a few but not enough to recommend any. By the way my website is www.propertiesareus.com take a look just listed a couple of great bargains.