PDA

View Full Version : Other What's the contact number for La Caixa Bank (was Caja Canarias) in Los Cristianos?

BrianT
17-06-2013, 20:25
Does anybody have the telephone number and e-mail address for La Caixa bank (formerly Caja Canaries) next to Charlie’s Bar and across the road from the Sunday market entrance in Los Cristiano’s. Our bank cards are out of date as of last month, we never had a problem when it was Caja Canarias as they posted them to us in plenty of time.

Thanks.

cressrt
17-06-2013, 22:22
Should be the branch at 31, Av. Juan Carlos I, Phone 922794552. Found at this site https://portal2.lacaixa.es/apl/localizador/oficinas.resultado_es.html?JSESSIONID=0001AaY7Wk7r SrEnXUypghz0GA6:JLD9UMGN8

BrianT
02-08-2013, 22:07
Finally managed to get to speak to somebody in the bank (they don't seem to like to answer the telephone) about our expired bank cards. I was told the cards are in the branch waiting on us picking them up as it is not safe to post them to England think she meant to say Scotland. Caja always posted them to us with no problems. Would have been nice if they had sent a letter to tell us. Not sure I believed her about cards in branch, will find out next month.
Forgot to say they never reply to emails.

BrianT
07-06-2014, 22:52
Finally managed to get to speak to somebody in the bank (they don't seem to like to answer the telephone) about our expired bank cards. I was told the cards are in the branch waiting on us picking them up as it is not safe to post them to England think she meant to say Scotland. Caja always posted them to us with no problems. Would have been nice if they had sent a letter to tell us. Not sure I believed her about cards in branch, will find out next month.
Forgot to say they never reply to emails.

An update (a bit late though) on our bank cards. They were in the bank as I was told, my new cards expiry date was 2017 my wife's cards expiry date was 2018, don't understand why.
Fast forward to May 2014, visited the bank to pay in money to be told that my card had been blocked as I hadn't used it for 4 months but my wife's card was ok, it hadn't been used for over 4 months either. I had to order a new card which was done in the branch on our visit. I was told it would be in the branch in 10 days, again I was not confident it would be but true to there word it was.