PDA

View Full Version : How much does it cost to re register a car in Tenerife?

mcroft
20-06-2013, 14:45
can anyone tell me how much it is to change a uk car over to Spanish
everyone say its going to be expensive but don,t know how much:(

doingok
20-06-2013, 16:03
Try Ment -it-autos?

sundownersvince
20-06-2013, 20:41
About the same as to buy a new Chinese 125 motorbike. A much more sensible idea IMO. Mend it Autos done my car as it happens, came to well over €1000 and that was 10 years ago.

tenerifecars
21-06-2013, 16:18
There is a lot of help on the net if you seach for it in google,as i got quoted anything from 70 to 100 euros just to charge names and i done myself in the end and just cost my petrol to SC and back and only around a hour down there both places had someone that spoke good english.just a idea as if without a doubt bring the price down a lot

Greg
22-06-2013, 14:02
The price is based on the value of the car because of the tax payable. I have done a few and used a Spanish guy who does it for a living, he is incredibly efficient and reasonably priced. He has just done a Porsche for me for 1250€. PM me if you would like his details. He speaks great English too!

babybadger
17-07-2013, 14:02
The price is based on the value of the car because of the tax payable. I have done a few and used a Spanish guy who does it for a living, he is incredibly efficient and reasonably priced. He has just done a Porsche for me for 1250€. PM me if you would like his details. He speaks great English too!

Can you PM me his name / number please?