PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Apartment for 3 months in south Tenerife from December til end of February, 2014

princesa dacil
22-06-2013, 21:05
A german senior couple looking for an apartment to stay over winter beginning of december til end of february. With max 600 euro mensual. Somewhere in centre los cristianos or las americas and not far from the beach. Please pm. if you have sth. to offer. We are in tenerife at the moment for the next 2 weeks, so would be great to see apartment first. thank you very much in advance:hello:

marbro8
22-06-2013, 22:01
wow your written english is fantastic, hope you get sorted:tiphat:, but if you want all inclusive then you have to look at hotels, the only accommodation you will get on here is self catering apartments, have a look at paradise park in los cris, not cheap but i think you will appreciate the quality:wink:

princesa dacil
22-06-2013, 23:50
Ok...I am just trying to help that lovely german couple. But they do speak some english. With all incl. I meant "gastos (water, electricity etc.)". They will cater for themselves. Sorry for confusion. But anyway, thank you for your suggestions.