PDA

View Full Version : Shopping Can anyone do some shopping for me at El Duque market?

boxergirlie
26-06-2013, 10:10
Bit of a strange request ... but here goes .. !!

I was over in Tenerife earlier this year and bought a maxi dress at the market - and really wanted another one ... anyone fancy getting one for me and sending it to me in France ? I can send you the photo of the one I bought so you know what you're looking for ... there were quite a few stalls with the same dress on them so shouldn't be difficult to find.

I'll pay you by paypal so all secure payment etc .. but cheaper than me flying over just for that - and we won't be able to get back until next year so probably won't have them next year ...

As I said a bit of a strange request and a long shot but you never know ! Thanks !!

karinagal
26-06-2013, 12:24
I'm planning a trip to Los Cristianos market on my next trip in 3 weeks time - if you think they're likely to have it there, I would e happy to have a look for you?

anto3
26-06-2013, 23:43
I know the dresses you are talking about. They are 12 euro at the market but you can buy the same dress for 6 99 in the street were the garage is on the main street in los cris were they have the two big ladies outside with dresses on display. Hope that helps. It is near caroline supermarket

Red Devil
28-06-2013, 09:57
I know the dresses you are talking about. They are 12 euro at the market but you can buy the same dress for 6 99 in the street were the garage is on the main street in los cris were they have the two big ladies outside with dresses on display. Hope that helps. It is near caroline supermarket

Is it the shop in Los Cris called Cotton World? There is another one at San Eugenio on corner facing Irish Fiddler.
Maxi dresses as Anto says at 6.99 euro. Cant go wrong with them, cheaper than a tee shirt.

tub
28-06-2013, 20:20
i have shown my wife your request she purchased 3 of these dresses when we got home a shop here in leicester is selling them exactly the same but just a shade cheaper

sundownersvince
28-06-2013, 23:44
Would you mind dear if I could be so presumtious as to ask what size you may require? :whistle:

LUCKY
29-06-2013, 21:40
Would you mind dear if I could be so presumtious as to ask what size you may require? :whistle:

Suits you sir ,,,,,,,,, suits you sir :flatcap:

boxergirlie
02-07-2013, 14:25
Thanks Karinagal - I will send you an email.

I'm carefully ignoring some comments ... !!!!!

I certainly saw various styles of maxi dress on the markets so it's difficult to believe comparisons with some for sale in local shops. Don't get me wrong, if it can be bought cheaper elsewhere, I'd be delighted ! The one I'm talking about is a sort of silky fabric, black with flowers/design at the very bottom around the hem. As I said, am happy to send photos if needed.

Thanks !

Malteser Monkey
02-07-2013, 14:33

It's a Maxi dress Vince - they don't come much bigger:cheeky::cheeky::laugh:

anto3
02-07-2013, 17:06
The dresses I saw are in green red and black and blue with flowers at the end some of them have lace at the back. I saw the same dress back home for 69 euro. Do not know how they can sell them so cheap in Tenerife

boxergirlie
02-07-2013, 17:47
Thanks anto3 - no don't sound like the one I'm after - it is black with coloured flowers at the bottom hem. They had them on various stalls, and only the colours at the very bottom were different - so not the ones you saw. Thanks anyway.