PDA

View Full Version : Laws & Regulations Are there any rules regarding the time of night when a private pool cannot be used?

Jollypolly
27-06-2013, 19:14
Just wondered if there are any rules or regulations relating to use of private pools.
I am interested in whether there is a time at night when the pool use must cease

Harmonicaman
27-06-2013, 20:57
If it's a community pool (residential rather than tourist), there will be timings for the pool in reception area or on communal notice board. If it is a truly "private" pool as in attached to a villa for example, I don't think there will be any restrictions as long as there is no noise for any neighbours to complain about.

casabonny
27-06-2013, 21:36
I have used our pool( private villa ) at midnight but as other poster said if its a communal pool restrictions apply, most have a cut off time of about 9.00 pm

Jollypolly
27-06-2013, 22:44
A noisy group, raised voices, screeching outbursts and jumping in and out of the pool at 2.30am. I have no wish to spoil
anyone's holiday by involving the police, just wanted some guidance to support me when I politely ask them to
consider the neighbours when they return in the early hours. The police would be a last resort.

karinagal
27-06-2013, 23:35
If you're part of a community, contact the president and raise your concerns..

9PLUS
27-06-2013, 23:41
If it's a community pool (residential rather than tourist), there will be timings for the pool in reception area or on communal notice board. If it is a truly "private" pool as in attached to a villa for example, I don't think there will be any restrictions as long as there is no noise for any neighbours to complain about.

hemorrhoidman is correct

junglejim
27-06-2013, 23:41
Our community pool is restricted from9:00 until 20:00 with a little leeway at night but certainly not after 21:00- anyone is ordered out by Nightguard or Police will be contacted .
We do have the occasional drunken tourist who fances a fully , or less clothed dip at all hours !

Angusjim
28-06-2013, 06:51
Our community pool is restricted from9:00 until 20:00 with a little leeway at night but certainly not after 21:00- anyone is ordered out by Nightguard or Police will be contacted .
We do have the occasional drunken tourist who fances a fully , or less clothed dip at all hours !

Personal experience JJ:lol:

junglejim
28-06-2013, 07:24
Personal experience JJ:lol:
Yes AJ, of ordering them out as VP of Community at4:30 a.m.!

mike in chayofa
28-06-2013, 10:58
The enquiry concerns private (and not community) pools. Can we keep it that way please.

If you wish to discuss open hours of community pools, please create a new thread.

Thanks

Harmonicaman
28-06-2013, 19:35
The enquiry concerns private (and not community) pools. Can we keep it that way please.

If you wish to discuss open hours of community pools, please create a new thread.

Thanks

...spoilsport...:raspberry2: