PDA

View Full Version : WANTED in Tenerife Flat screen TV.

slodgedad
28-06-2013, 20:50
Our TV blew up this week and I can't afford a new one.

Anyone upgrading to a fancy smart or 3D TV that want to get rid of their old one then give us a call.

Getting fed up watching TV on my laptop..

timmylish
28-06-2013, 23:32
What about the Auction Rooms? They have an auction to=morrow and I,m sure that they have one in the said auction which starts at 10.30 but you can go earlier to view and think about what,s on offer. Go to their Facebook site (I cannot help you there since I don,t use Facebook). I was there to-day and I think I may have a listing in the car. When I,m taking the dogs out for their late night walk I,ll try to remember to get the thing out of the car and let you know if there is an a flat screen ( a real one btw) and what sort of valuation is placed on it! Wait up for another hour please.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Right its no. 160 (final lot) in to-morrow,s sale with a suggested pp of 220-300. With the heat I rather imagine there will be fewer people at the auction so 240 or so might well get you a 37" LG LCD Full HD Flat Screen TV with correct remote (it was on and working when I called in on Friday afternoon.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Looking at new prices in the UK is about 375 to 450 stg.

casabonny
29-06-2013, 14:24
We have just bought Emma new TVso have a 42 inch flat screen Phillips if you are interested.Either Pm me or contact via signature as I believe we know you anyway.

slodgedad
29-06-2013, 14:32
We have just bought Emma new TVso have a 42 inch flat screen Phillips if you are interested.Either Pm me or contact via signature as I believe we know you anyway.
PM sent........