PDA

View Full Version : Other Where are the venues called 'The Palms' on the Golf del Sur?

nigelmercier
29-06-2013, 15:11
Last night at Volare Cabaret Bar on Golf del Sur there were a few Karaoke acts, one of which was outstanding. Turns out she is a singer on Monday nights at The Palms. I later found out that there are two venues called The Palms on the Golf Del Sur, does anyone:

Know which one it would be?
Know where they are?
Have a link to their web sites?

karinagal
29-06-2013, 15:22
There's a restaurant attached to Fairways Club on Amarilla Golf which used to be allied The Palms. It's changed it's name - I'm not sure if they had entertainers on. The other place called The Palms is on the road that goes past the Excellent Medical centre. It's part of a complex of the same name and there's entertainment on there every night. I would think its more likely to be there....

princessmonika
29-06-2013, 15:45
yes i think you are right karina

nigelmercier
29-06-2013, 18:14
The other place called The Palms is on the road that goes past the Excellent Medical centre....

You mean the place on the one-way system with a pharmacy on the upper level by the car park, and a medical centre below?

karinagal
29-06-2013, 18:17
You mean the place on the one-way system with a pharmacy on the upper level by the car park, and a medical centre below?

Yes, that would be the place..

AbiA
30-06-2013, 12:28
The singer I believe you're referring to is my good friend Kristina Parson - she sings at the Palms on Calle Jose Miguel Galvan Bello, just up the road from Grandee O'Donnells and the Golf Plaza. Every Monday @ 10pm ... Hope that helps!!!

nigelmercier
02-10-2013, 12:48
The singer I believe you're referring to is my good friend Kristina Parson - she sings at the Palms on Calle Jose Miguel Galvan Bello, just up the road from Grandee O'Donnells and the Golf Plaza. Every Monday @ 10pm ... Hope that helps!!!

Sorry for the late reply, yes Kristina. I saw her excellent performance at the Palms and we had a chat afterwards, then all went to Volare. She promised to sing a particular song for me the next week, but when I arrived I discovered she had changed her night that week, to the day after I came home :)