PDA

View Full Version : Tennis Brits at Wimbledon 2013

Royal Flush 83
30-06-2013, 23:18
So tomorrow starts the 2nd week at Wimbledon, and we have some British players still in the draw. Everyone would expect Murray to be there but Laura Robson has been playing fantastic and has a great chance to make the quarters.

Colin Fleming and Jonny Marray are in the 3rd round of the men's doubles and playing well. Also Dominic Inglot is doing well in the doubles. The mixed doubles has only just got started but there's a few guys in the draw that could go far.

It's been such an interesting tournament with a lot of the top seeds losing or withdrawing. Has everyone been watching and what's people's thoughts?

candy2411
01-07-2013, 08:28
Wimbledon fortnight is a highlight of the year for me, few years ago I used to enjoy a trip to SW19 but these days when tickets are so hard to obtain and not being prepared to queue overnight I'm happy to watch on TV.

It's been amazing this year to see Nadal and Federer go out so early but I feel this in itself has put a different type of pressure on Andy Murray, the expectation is huge.

Laura Robson is proving to be a fantastic prospect and I am looking forward to seeing her and Andy in action this afternoon

Good luck to both !!:goodluck: