PDA

View Full Version : Other Help please to get my phone back from Adeje police station :-)

Marcus Layne
01-07-2013, 13:54
Hi all, during my last holiday to Tenerife in December last year i had my phone stolen, the police have now got my phone back but are unable to post it to me, i have tried various couriers (DHL/FedEx etc) but to no avail for various reasons, is anyone willing to collect this and post it to me in the UK, or does anyone know a way i can arrange for this to happen. I will of course pay in advance for the postage or any other costs :-)

Many Thanks
Marcus Layne

Malteser Monkey
01-07-2013, 14:01
Hiya and welcome from me

Might be an idea to say where is the collection point ie; North, South, Las Americas - Cristianos etc

casabonny
01-07-2013, 14:10
I think that it may be difficult for someone else to collect on your behalf as the police would have to know that that person is authorised. Perhaps if someone is willing and able you should find out first what documents the police need to be produced in order to return your goods. I guess a notarised copy of your passport and a notarised letter of authority plus the original denuncia would probably what was needed.

Marcus Layne
01-07-2013, 14:21
Hiya, and thanks for the welcome :-D

I put Adeje in the title but my phone is at: Comisaría Local Sur de Tenerife, Brigada Local de Policía Judicial, Grupo de Delitos Contra las Personas, Avenida de los Pueblos, S/N, Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, España. 38.670 which is in the south just down the road from Las Americas (if i have my bearings right :-)) we wont be going to Tenerife again till the end of the year at least and the police need it collected soon or they will send it off to wherever property goes after that :-) The police have been very helpful though since the incident with regular email contact :-)

Many Thanks
Marcus

Malteser Monkey
01-07-2013, 14:25
Hiya, and thanks for the welcome :-D

I put Adeje in the title but my phone is at: Comisaría Local Sur de Tenerife, Brigada Local de Policía Judicial, Grupo de Delitos Contra las Personas, Avenida de los Pueblos, S/N, Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, España. 38.670 which is in the south just down the road from Las Americas (if i have my bearings right :-)) we wont be going to Tenerife again till the end of the year at least and the police need it collected soon or they will send it off to wherever property goes after that :-) The police have been very helpful though since the incident with regular email contact :-)

Many Thanks
Marcus

Ignore me - Specsavers here I come - of course you put it in the title

Dozey Mare I am, Good luck hope someone can help

Marcus Layne
01-07-2013, 14:28
lol no worries, i'm a spec wearer myself lol :-D

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Hiya, yes they have said that's exactly what they would need, i could email, post, or fax these to and kind person willing to put themselves out to do this, and also a copy to the police so they can see the documents match etc :-)

Many Thanks

Hiya all, does anyone know of any other forums or similar i could inquire on or any way i can get this sorted?

Many thanks :-)

karinagal
01-07-2013, 21:08
What time constraints have they given you? Have they said what date it has to be done by?

Marcus Layne
01-07-2013, 22:57
What time constraints have they given you? Have they said what date it has to be done by?

Hiya, thanks for the reply, they have loosely said a few weeks, apparently they don't usually send anything back it goes straight to the courts for whatever disposal they see fit, the police have really been helpful in hanging on waiting for me to sort it out and they may wait a bit if they had a definite date etc :-)

Many Thanks :-)

karinagal
01-07-2013, 23:00
I arrive in Tenerife on the 18th of July until the 28th. If you think they would hold it until then I could pick it up for you?

Marcus Layne
01-07-2013, 23:06
I arrive in Tenerife on the 18th of July until the 28th. If you think they would hold it until then I could pick it up for you?

Fantastic, many thanks, i will email the police and ask them if they are happy with that and get back to you on here :-)

Malteser Monkey
02-07-2013, 09:11

Consider this a warning 9PLUS

:D

Foz
02-07-2013, 18:02
I see you have had an offer of help from karinagal. If the police won't hold it till she arrives, I would be able to collect it for you before. I live up near Escalona but am often in Adeje if that helps x

Marcus Layne
03-07-2013, 10:22
Consider this a warning 9PLUS

:D

Not sure what you mean? :-)

I see you have had an offer of help from karinagal. If the police won't hold it till she arrives, I would be able to collect it for you before. I live up near Escalona but am often in Adeje if that helps x

Thank you very much the police have said they are happy to holds on and am currently making arrangements with Karina via email, she will probably post it to me on her return to the uk on the 28th :-) many thanks though :-)

Malteser Monkey
03-07-2013, 10:26

and not many will Marcus - it's our wonderful 9PLUS...'s sense of ermmmmm humour ?:D

I do hope you get your phone back - all the best :)

Marcus Layne
03-07-2013, 10:37
and not many will Marcus - it's our wonderful 9PLUS...'s sense of ermmmmm humour ?:D

I do hope you get your phone back - all the best :)

lol :-) no worries, thank you very much :-)

Foz
03-07-2013, 10:43

Thank you very much the police have said they are happy to holds on and am currently making arrangements with Karina via email, she will probably post it to me on her return to the uk on the 28th :-) many thanks though :-)

Ok no problem x hope all goes well x

melm
03-07-2013, 12:15

If there was an award on this forum for the most obliging and helpful member it surely must be awarded to Karinagal. always willing to help others .:respect::tiphat: Well done Karina

Malteser Monkey
03-07-2013, 13:19
If there was an award on this forum for the most obliging and helpful member it surely must be awarded to Karinagal. always willing to help others .:respect::tiphat: Well done Karina

She's got nowt else to do :D:whistle::hide:

I'm staying behind the sofa

Only Joking K

karinagal
03-07-2013, 13:28
She's got nowt else to do :D:whistle::hide:

I'm staying behind the sofa

Only Joking K

Oi! Behave!! :p :D :p I resemble that remark!

Marcus Layne
03-07-2013, 21:11

I quite agree, definitely my saving angel :-) as was no other way i could get this sorted due to courier restrictions etc, definitely very kind and obliging :-) thanks all :-D

karinagal
03-07-2013, 22:28
I quite agree, definitely my saving angel :-) as was no other way i could get this sorted due to courier restrictions etc, definitely very kind and obliging :-) thanks all :-D

Hold fire on the halo and wings - wait until I collect it and get it to you! :D :p :D

junglejim
04-07-2013, 11:42
ha ha ! eBay next week!lol
Well done Karinagal for offering to help ! You area star !

superscouse
04-07-2013, 11:58
I think, from reading this, you are sorted, but I am in los cris right now and will be going home to dublin on 13th July. I know it could be couriered from there for about 8 euro.....

karinagal
04-07-2013, 14:04
I think, from reading this, you are sorted, but I am in los cris right now and will be going home to dublin on 13th July. I know it could be couriered from there for about 8 euro.....

That would certainly be quicker for you Marcus. Well worth thinking about?

melm
04-07-2013, 18:57
Hold fire on the halo and wings - wait until I collect it and get it to you! :D :p :D

accept the halo and wings Karinagal:angel2: we will arrange for another when you complete your next mission:wink2:

another favour ..can you take me with you I will be on my best behavour I promise:laugh::laugh:
live very near you !!!!!!!!!!

karinagal
04-07-2013, 19:11
accept the halo and wings Karinagal:angel2: we will arrange for another when you complete your next mission:wink2:

another favour ..can you take me with you I will be on my best behavour I promise:laugh::laugh:
live very near you !!!!!!!!!!

Sorry pet, as well as a Nook ereader I'm also carrying 3 JML snap screens so unless you can fit in a pocket it ain't gonna happen!! :D

melm
04-07-2013, 19:14
Sorry pet, as well as a Nook ereader I'm also carrying 3 JML snap screens so unless you can fit in a pocket it ain't gonna happen!! :D

awe well some you win....and me a near neighbour:crylaughing: Enjoy

Marcus Layne
05-07-2013, 20:57
That would certainly be quicker for you Marcus. Well worth thinking about?

Thank you but i would prefer to stick with you if thats ok :-) the police have been great with their communications but i think if i change all the plans again now they may just aim the phone in my direction and throw :-) its a kind offer by superscouse but i am happy to wait :-D many thanks :-)

Thank you thats very kind, but i'll stick with the plans that are in place :-) thank you

karinagal
05-07-2013, 21:11
No problem Marcus. We'll stick with plan A

Marcus Layne
05-07-2013, 21:14
No problem Marcus. We'll stick with plan A

Sounds good to me lol :-D thank you :-)

karinagal
19-07-2013, 19:21
Found out today that Tenerife has some seriously hunky cops... Step 1 complete - phone has been collected and is in my case awaiting my return to the UK... Marcus has been informed...

melm
19-07-2013, 19:25
Found out today that Tenerife has some seriously hunky cops... Step 1 complete - phone has been collected and is in my case awaiting my return to the UK... Marcus has been informed...

keep your eyes off the hunky copsrolleyes2::copper: well done mission accomplished by our most obliging Karinagal:angel:

junglejim
19-07-2013, 19:48
Pity they all drink in Cowboys and Angels Karin - well done for collecting phone , you're an Angel yourself!! :angel2: :bowdown:

slodgedad
20-07-2013, 01:32

Well done that girl. :tiphat:

Malteser Monkey
20-07-2013, 08:26
Well Done Karina:c2::c2:

carolethatch
21-07-2013, 16:13
He must be so thankfull

karinagal
21-07-2013, 16:55
He must be so thankfull

He's very grateful. I'm sure he's also very relieved!! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

princessmonika
21-07-2013, 20:45
you are just great karina -- see you soon:cheers2::sunshine:

Marcus Layne
23-07-2013, 14:25

Hi all, i am very thankful and she is defiantly an angel :-) I've sent an email to the chap in the police station thanking him too for all his assistance, now how to show my appreciation to Karina up north from me down 'ere (as it were) in Cornwall? Do you have a favorite tipple etc? Suggestions welcome..... :-D

Many Many Thanks :bowdown: :thanx: :tiphat:
Marcus

Malteser Monkey
23-07-2013, 14:32
Hi all, i am very thankful and she is defiantly an angel :-) I've sent an email to the chap in the police station thanking him too for all his assistance, now how to show my appreciation to Karina up north from me down 'ere (as it were) in Cornwall? Do you have a favorite tipple etc? Suggestions welcome..... :-D

Many Many Thanks :bowdown: :thanx: :tiphat:
Marcus

I'm sure a few grand in her bank account will do just nicely!!!

I have a friend that whenever she wants to gift someone something but doesn't know what she buys lottery tickets or scratchcards

karinagal
23-07-2013, 14:32
Was he the really cute one? I'm pleased to say that I'm not in the habit of spending time with the police but it was less of a chore and more like letting a chocoholic loose in a candy store...

I reckon I might have put a couple of pounds on drinking in their deliciousness....

No sweat Marcus. I'm not much of a tippler. Next Monday I'll get it securely wrapped and in the post to you. Registered/recorded of course!! :D

karinagal
23-07-2013, 14:34

I have a friend that whenever she wants to gift someone something but doesn't know what she buys lottery tickets or scratchcards

I'm more partial to Maltesers than lottery tickets!! Yum....! :p

Malteser Monkey
23-07-2013, 14:43

:nono::eek::scared::scared::scared:

Medman
23-07-2013, 16:04

That is amazing !! :wow: ................................that you have a friend .. :D

Malteser Monkey
23-07-2013, 16:25
That is amazing !! :wow: ................................that you have a friend .. :D

Ooooo I'll get you Butler:D

Medman
23-07-2013, 16:36
Ooooo I'll get you Butler:D

I'm easy to catch these days, so even you are in with a chance !! :raspberry2:

melm
23-07-2013, 19:01

with your eye for the hunks I thought you would be more of a "milk tray" kind of gal:laugh::laugh:

warbey
23-07-2013, 19:21
with your eye for the hunks I thought you would be more of a "milk tray" kind of gal:laugh::laugh:

or a National Policeman with a loaded Pistol. .:wow::wow::cheeky:

karinagal
23-07-2013, 19:30

Don't - I could eat a whole box of Milk Tray right this minute... All except for the Turkish delight.. It's the only one I don't like.. Unfortunately, my WW leader would be giving me THAT look on the scales next week!!!! You know the one - the one that says 'this is a weight LOSS class, not a weight GAIN one'! :p :D :p

or a National Policeman with a loaded Pistol. .:wow::wow::cheeky:

Oh Warbs, you know me so well!!

karinagal
30-07-2013, 22:07
I'm happy to report that Marcus and his phone have been reunited. Job done.

slodgedad
30-07-2013, 22:18
I'm happy to report that Marcus and his phone have been reunited. Job done.

:mexicanwave::mexicanwave::mexicanwave::mexicanwav e::mexicanwave::mexicanwave::mexicanwave::mexicanw ave::mexicanwave::mexicanwave::mexicanwave::mexica nwave::mexicanwave:

princessmonika
31-07-2013, 04:40
karina you are the best -- see you soon