PDA

View Full Version : Cars & Transport Has anyone had private airport transfers Overseas Taxis?

funky1965
02-07-2013, 19:42
Today i have booked a 8 seater private hire with overseas taxis who claim to be an english company.
Has any of the forum members any dealings with this company?
After booking i have discovered that the telephone number belongs to another company and they havent replied to my emails.
To say im conserned is an understatement!
Please put my mind at rest if you can.

doreen
02-07-2013, 22:30
http://overseastaxis.com/minibus-to-los-cristianos-for-8-passengers-child-and-booster-seats-available-276-p.asp

That's an Alicante phone number for the call centre - guess they subcontract out the work ???

funky1965
03-07-2013, 09:56
I have tried that number and it doesnt exist.
I think i have been scammed !

theslaters
03-07-2013, 20:43
We used one of these company's a few years ago website look great with a mercedes mini bus on it bla bla bla good email communication but what was wait for us was a beated to death car that did not get all our luggage in we were travelling with our twins and older sister all under 3 at the time so everything including the kitchen sink never never again see what you get with a 7 seater taxi outside or if your lucky there's a english lady with a huge mini bus that has a little stand in the airport we have used a few times...... Good luck