PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Looking for work in Tenerife South

Karla Samuels
04-07-2013, 00:47
Hi I'm moving over on 13th July and will be looking for work pretty much immediately. I would prefer night time work ie in a bar/PR but if you have any information on other jobs that are available that would be great.. I am outgoing and bubbly and have worked in sales for the past 6 years. I have also done a small amount of bar work but I am a quick learner :) I look forward to hearing from you.

Karla

Roadhouse Bar
04-07-2013, 16:48
We have bar vacancies at a new British sports bar. Contact me for an interview.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Hi Karla,

By coincidence I shall be over on the 13th and 14th to interview, so if you are suitable you could be working almost immediately - which is most unusual for Tenerife, believe me!

You might find it easier to contact me prior to that on ******

Please confirm that you have a serious interest, as I obviously have many other people contacting me.

Best wishes
Arthur

Karla Samuels
05-07-2013, 13:20
Hi again. Where exactly is your bar in location to Las Americas/Los Cristianos??

Karla

Roadhouse Bar
05-07-2013, 15:38
In Torviscas. Sort of halfway between Las Americas and Adeje, on the beech front. If you need directions, its next door to the sunset harbour club if that helps.

Blue Luna Cafe
09-07-2013, 12:39
We are looking for PRīS. Itīs a new bar in Los Cristianos, Blue Luna Cafe. If you are interested to work as a Pr, you are more than welcome to come visit us On Saturday to speak about the job.. Thank you, Stephanie & Charlotte. PM us for our contact details ...