PDA

View Full Version : Other What is the Consorcio Tributos Isla de Tenerife?

telgolf
05-07-2013, 12:27
I have just noticed a direct debit on my account for euro 44.65 with narrative JUSTIFICANTE DE CARGO EMITIDO Y ENVIADO POR NUESTRA ENTIDAD

I have never had a similar debit before and have no idea what it relates to - can anybody throw any light on this?

casabonny
05-07-2013, 15:02
It sounds like unpaid car tax ( its around the right amount) but it should show a reference or you can ask the bank for more details so you can either go to Consorcio or Hacienda ( depending on the reference ) and ask.
Either way whoever it is from clearly does not have the correct address on record as you have indicated that this is the first you knew about it, but previous correspondence will have been sent to you at least twice( and this would normally have been something you would have had to sign for).

telgolf
05-07-2013, 15:48
thanks for your help - you are right the amount does sound like car tax although up to now we have received a postal demand which we have taken to bank and paid in cash - thought we paid in May - anyway as in Uk at moment will have to wait til we get back to check. Thanks for you help - pointed me in the right direction

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

thanks for your help - you are right the amount does sound like car tax although up to now we have received a postal demand which we have taken to bank and paid in cash - thought we paid in May - anyway as in Uk at moment will have to wait til we get back to check. Thanks for you help - pointed me in the right direction

chifleta
05-07-2013, 16:27
it could also be your bi-annual basura/rubbish payment ??!!

karinagal
05-07-2013, 19:03
it could also be your bi-annual basura/rubbish payment ??!!

I've just had mine come off in the last week or so - mine was definitely for basura..

slodgedad
05-07-2013, 22:30
Everything that is a local council tax/ bill has this designation.

It's only when you either open the envelope or check with your bank do you know what the bill/ tax actually is

tracey
06-07-2013, 10:39
The last thing that came out of my bank from Consorcio Tributos Isla de Tenerife was a water bill

BoPeep
06-07-2013, 20:24
Sounds like basura to me, ours has just come through on the bank statement as 45.40 euros with Cons Tributos and a long line of numbers on it. If you can read your bank online there should be a copy of the actual invoice on there, it oftens shows as an envelope beside the amount and you just click on it.

canarybird
06-07-2013, 20:48
My yearly car tax was €44.30, so that's also close.

BoPeep
06-07-2013, 21:05
Our town hall rates have just come out of our account, thats a month earlier than last year, that could catch a few people unawares.