09-07-2013, 12:33
Name of company : BLUE LUNA CAFE

Name of member to contact : STEPHANIE / CHARLOTTE

Salary : NEGOTIABLE

Contract : NEGOTIABLE

Job description : PR

Working hours : 7PM - 21.30

Working area : LOS CRISTIANOS

Other information : EXPERIENCE NEEDED. ONLY PERSONS THAT ARE WILLING TO WORK HARD, FLEXIBLE HOURS. MUST BE FLUENT IN ENGLISH.

j_holcombe
13-07-2013, 18:39
Name of company : BLUE LUNA CAFE

Name of member to contact : STEPHANIE / CHARLOTTE

Salary : NEGOTIABLE

Contract : NEGOTIABLE

Job description : PR

Working hours : 7PM - 21.30

Working area : LOS CRISTIANOS

Other information : EXPERIENCE NEEDED. ONLY PERSONS THAT ARE WILLING TO WORK HARD, FLEXIBLE HOURS. MUST BE FLUENT IN ENGLISH.

hi there i am responding to the ad you have put up on the teneriefe forum, i have liveing aragments for a long term next to Los Cristianos in callio salvage. which is one buss away i know all the routes-off buy hart and am familiar with the blue luna cafe so will be no problem with getting to work i am currently in England but as soon as i have a job offer im flying over please get back to me and let-me know asap ps i have good people skills and have worked in a load of different environments in England so references can be provided if needed thank you

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

hi there i am responding to the ad you have put up on the teneriefe forum, i have liveing aragments for a long term next to Los Cristianos in callio salvage. which is one buss away i know all the routes-off buy hart and am familiar with the blue luna cafe so will be no problem with getting to work i am currently in England but as soon as i have a job offer im flying over please get back to me and let-me know asap ps i have good people skills and have worked in a load of different environments in England so references can be provided if needed thank you

LUCKY
14-07-2013, 01:16

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Good luck
:feret::feret::feret::feret:

rustybucket
22-07-2013, 09:24
PM sent re PR job

Ines83
25-07-2013, 10:28
PM sent for contact details.. Thanks

dzubrzycka
25-07-2013, 12:35
Hello
My name is Bogusz, I'm looking for a job on bartender position. I have 9 years experiance, my last job was Cruises Ship so I can work very hard. I think that I'm professional in my profession. I will be on Tenerife 5th August. Is posible come to You on interview in August. Pleace give me a chance. Thank You.

Greetings
Bogusz

shelliel
25-07-2013, 15:22
Hiya my name is shellie I'm an experienced pr lookin for work I'm am living in los christianos so I am within walking distance which makes me very flexible on the hours I can work .I hope that the job vacancy is still available and look forward to hearing from you

Cillian McMinn
28-07-2013, 04:18
Hi there, My name is Cillian McMinn, and I am fluent in English, and speak Spanish very well also. I have experience in the hospitality industry, working as both a waiter, and as an events organiser in the UK. I have great interpersonal skills, and am a very hard worker. I can work any hours of the day/night, and will very soon be staying in a long term apartment in los cristianos, and will be a short walk from the bar. Hope to hear back from you, thanks,

Cillian.