PDA

View Full Version : Cars & Transport Anyone recommend a Home Car Valeting service?

vickyw28
10-07-2013, 15:27
Hi

Can anybody recommend a car valeting company that come to your property and clean the car at your home

Greg
10-07-2013, 20:34
Great timing! Yesterday I picked up a flyer for a guy called Daniel who was advertising home (or pub!) car cleaning. As my car was in need and I was looking for a new guy anyway I gave him a call. He turned up at 16:00 with his kit which is all battery powered and self contained. He did an amazingly detailed clean inside and out with great results. He is very friendly and only started his business three weeks ago. My car is the best it has ever looked and he charged me........ 20€!!!!!! If you prebook him for twice a month he does it for 33€. I think he is going to be a very busy guy and the best of luck to him. His work phone number is 600 300 756.

vickyw28
11-07-2013, 12:48
Hi

Thankyou for the reply. Is the guy English its just that ive called the number and the guy was spanish and didnt speak any english and my spanish isnt good enough to explain what i want.

Greg
11-07-2013, 21:18
He probably isn't English if he only speaks Spanish! :laugh: Maybe you could ask a Spanish speaking friend to call for you?

vickyw28
11-07-2013, 22:13
Thankyou was the guy englsih that you spoke to on the phone when you arranged for him to come to your property? and can i double check the number please 600 300 756

Greg
12-07-2013, 01:14
Nope the guy is Spanish, I didn't know whether he spoke English or not (until your post) yes, that is the number. He really does a great job and I only called him after picking up his flyer. If you don't have a Spanish friend who can call him for you PM me and I will try and arrange things for you.
PS. Without getting on my soap box you really should make an effort to pick up a bit of the lingo. x