PDA

View Full Version : Shopping Where can I buy a mens wedding suit in south Tenerife?

Royal Flush 83
11-07-2013, 18:18
Does anyone know if there are any shops here that sell wedding suits? Can anyone recommend a good shop?

melm
11-07-2013, 18:30
Does anyone know if there are any shops here that sell wedding suits? Can anyone recommend a good shop?

getting married soon??????? congratulations:cheers2:

Royal Flush 83
15-07-2013, 09:31
Yeah, not til next year though, but would rather find a shop over here than go back to the UK for one.

casabonny
15-07-2013, 10:13
There is a shop in La Laguna that specializes in suit and mens wear its called Borrella, Calle Heradores no 55 Tel 922 259730.
Hubby bought suit , shirt tie etc ( adjustments free or they were when we bought) for a wedding and the Groom , brides father and brothers also bought there.Very helpful staff and they cater for all sizes.

chifleta
15-07-2013, 17:54
If you want a nice suit at a reasonable price, check out the uniform shop in Los Cristianos just along near the post office. They do have to order in if not in stock, and takes a couple of months to arrive, so order well in advance, but will also alter it to fit when it arrives, and the seamstress they use is very very good. We ordered shirts and had the collars removed and it was a very professional job.

essexeddie
15-07-2013, 18:02
If you want a nice suit at a reasonable price, check out the uniform shop in Los Cristianos just along near the post office. They do have to order in if not in stock, and takes a couple of months to arrive, so order well in advance, but will also alter it to fit when it arrives, and the seamstress they use is very very good. We ordered shirts and had the collars removed and it was a very professional job.

Didn't know that they sold wedding gear, thought it was all restaurant stuff.

chifleta
15-07-2013, 18:38
Didn't know that they sold wedding gear, thought it was all restaurant stuff.

it's not specifically wedding stuff, but they sell nice mens suits, grey, beige lightweight ones, even pinstripe suits.... I think they also sell tuxedos.... my other half didn't have a full suit for our wedding, he had a nice matching trousers and waistcoat and a grandad collar long sleeve shirt (under 90 euros for the lot) ... looked loverrrrly :)

oh and that price included altering the collar on the shirt, taking in part of the back part of the waistcoat, and tapering the trousers a wee bit on the leg and letting out the waistband as much as humanely (or materially) possible hehehe...

longtallalice
22-07-2013, 13:58
Myself and partner have just launched a wedding dress, formal wear hire business and we have a few suits which may be suitable
http://www.paradisemoments.com/
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Paradise-Moments/110624935807478
contact me by pm or use contact on website or facebook page if you are interested

Thereen195
19-06-2018, 16:23
You can get the best formal and casual mens wear on blackberry's website. They have a wide range of mens wear you can refer the same below

Steve05
20-06-2018, 13:31
Quality men suits are available in many places but my suggestion is you should go for discount to get quality suits