PDA

View Full Version : CD Tenerife vs UD Las Palmas - 07/08 December 2013 - I need help getting tickets!

Chris F-L
12-07-2013, 19:22
Hi,

I'm looking for some help/advice.

I booked flight to Tenerife for the weekend of 6th to 9th December 2013
as I wanted to go to the Derby.

However, I don't know if there is any way to guarantee getting tickets,
as I don't think you can book them online for collection on arrival(although
I could be wrong).

Can anyone tell me whether tickets have to be bought in advance or is it pay at the gate?

If you need to buy tickets, is it possible to get these on the day or will we need to get them
in advance?

Any advice would be much appreciated

Cheers

Chris

BobMac
12-07-2013, 19:29
Search for member - Fred Perry on the forum and PM him, he runs Armada Sur, the CDT fan club and organizes
the bus and ticket for all home games.

If you look on the front page of the forum, there is a CDT Supporters Group - his details will be in there.

Chris F-L
12-07-2013, 19:33
Thanks, Mate.

I'll drop him a message.

Fred Perry
12-07-2013, 21:37
WARNING!!*

This season for the first time ever the spanish cup is being played on the weekend of the 8th Dec. Very unluckily it falls on the day we have drawn Las Palmas in the league. IF one of the two sides makes it to the 3rd round the derby will be postponed until a later date. This could not have fallen on a worse date.

Andy C
27-07-2013, 13:30
Hi

I am coming out to Tenerife on the 28th of July until the 8th of August. I was wondering if there are any pre season friendlies on. If so does anyone know where I can obtain tickets and transport. It would be for 3 adults and 5 kids travelling from las Americas. Thanks

canary boy
27-07-2013, 14:38
you can come with us to next Fridays game against Osasuna

Andy C
27-07-2013, 20:52
Sounds great mate. I will send you a note when we arrive tomorrow for info on times and arrangements. Thanks again.

canary boy
27-07-2013, 21:02
Sounds great mate. I will send you a note when we arrive tomorrow for info on times and arrangements. Thanks again.

I don't organise coach tickets etc. , keep an eye on this forum and Fred perry will announce times and cost etc,We don't even know what time it is yet

They normally pick up at the royal oak just up the road from LA and Wigan pier

Andy C
27-07-2013, 21:07
Cheers. I will keep an eye on it.