PDA

View Full Version : Football Tenerife Forum Fantasy Football 2013/2014

henry
12-07-2013, 21:57
whatīs up forum? just want to know if we going to have Tenerife Forum Fantasy Football League tables 2013/2014?

does anyone know if we going to have it and when it starts? where is col nil when you need him the most lol?

the austin ice bats is on vaction now and canīt wait to be back in action to whip everyone other teams !!!

COL NIL SATIS
14-07-2013, 23:39
Hey up H mate,yes we will be having our annual Fantasy Football Leagues again this season,i will sort it all out the next 3 days ,and we can start sign ups on Thursday for next season.

Feel after our 8 week break i am getting the vibes back again ,and looking forward to the new season now.

Sign ups for the Tenerife Forum Classic League 2013/14 will commence Thursday buddy.

Hope you are all well and good,speak soon Col :tiphat:

West mids tyke
15-07-2013, 10:48
wasnt going to play FF this year but need to put right the wrongs and there was a lot from last season, new range of players to pick management changes galore the mancs wont be favs no more jose is the happy one and the tykester gonna be even happier lol

henry
15-07-2013, 23:15
well everybody allready the ice bats scount have pick some good players and after slashing alot of money we got very good stars. but still have a eye out for some new players. so far the ice bats are 90 percent complented for the season. so we allmost ready for the new season

garlicbread
16-07-2013, 11:11
Hey up H mate,yes we will be having our annual Fantasy Football Leagues again this season,i will sort it all out the next 3 days ,and we can start sign ups on Thursday for next season.

Feel after our 8 week break i am getting the vibes back again ,and looking forward to the new season now.

Sign ups for the Tenerife Forum Classic League 2013/14 will commence Thursday buddy.

Hope you are all well and good,speak soon Col :tiphat:

Site now up and running , what are the joining codes please for both the CLASSIC and the HEAD TO HEAD leagues?

giles80
16-07-2013, 12:41
Site now up and running , what are the joining codes please for both the CLASSIC and the HEAD TO HEAD leagues?

Hi guys, is it free to join? Can anyone join? Are you using the offical premier league one? :confused:

AL JAY
16-07-2013, 14:04
Hi guys, is it free to join? Can anyone join? Are you using the offical premier league one? :confused:

Yes its the official fantasy premier league and its free to join,we also have a forum head to head league! [forum members only] Its a great league and we have a thread with great weekly updates! have a gander in the sports section at last seasons thread!

As Colin mentioned above Sign ups will begin on Thursday 18th or maybe earlier as he has been waiting for the site to give the go ahead but is on shift work this week!

KirstyJay am i getting a similar trophy to the one Col received for the season before last for the victorious Tenerife Ultra's winning the title this year? tonypub seems to have left the forum so im not sure if the trophy he was donating that was to be on display at "The Pub" is still on offer?

giles80
16-07-2013, 14:08
Yes its the official fantasy premier league and its free to join,we also have a forum head to head league! [forum members only] Its a great league and we have a thread with great weekly updates! have a gander in the sports section at last seasons thread!

As Colin mentioned above Sign ups will begin on Thursday 18th or maybe earlier as he has been waiting for the site to give the go ahead but is on shift work this week!

@kirsty Jay am i getting a similar trophy to the one Col received for the season before last for the victorious Tenerife Ultra's winning the title this year? tonypub seems to have left the forum so im not sure if the trophy he was donating that was to be on display at "The Pub" is still on offer?

good stuff, thanks I'll keep my eyes peeled for the link to sign up...Although I'll have to hone my scouting for players form using somewhat nefarious methods shall I say when I'm trying to watch the footie in my non uksat tv household...

AL JAY
16-07-2013, 14:17
Here is last seasons thread if you look at post 381 it went down to the wire... :whistle: :D:

http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?19256-Tenerife-Forum-Fantasy-Football-League-tables-2012-2013&p=296891#post296891

West mids tyke
17-07-2013, 09:17
the tykesters are ready to rumble, fine tuning upto start of season but happy with a different side this time, cant rely on my failures from last season so most have been laid off or sacked

Del Boy
24-07-2013, 16:11
The Untouchables are in and ready to rock and roll

AL JAY
24-07-2013, 17:48
The Untouchables are in and ready to rock and roll

Nice to see you back Davy boy!

tonypub
24-07-2013, 21:18
im in.............................

kiwiphil
26-07-2013, 09:43
Count the Dog House Demons in .... Some real competition for you guys this year :)

COL NIL SATIS
26-07-2013, 18:19
kiwiphil tonypub sign ups on link below fellas

http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?27006-Tenerife-Forum-%28Fantasy-Football-Sign-ups%29-2013-14-Here/page2

henry
26-07-2013, 21:58
dog house demons huh? the austin ice bats will destory the demons and freese hell . hahahaha and we going for col nil and aj

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

dog house demons huh? the austin ice bats will destory the demons and freese hell . hahahaha and we going for col nil and aj

kiwiphil
28-07-2013, 21:16

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Just as well you are going for them .... you will need to pass them to get to me, same as last year :)

AL JAY
28-07-2013, 21:40
Just as well you are going for them .... you will need to pass them to get to me, same as last year :)

Typical chip on the shoulder Kiwi eh? I only picked from 19 teams for the first 37 weeks last season if i would have picked Liverpool players i would have wiped the floor with you!!! :wink2: :raspberry2:

kiwiphil
28-07-2013, 21:57
No chip at all, just making sure Henry knows where the real competition is this year :)

henry
29-07-2013, 19:52
No chip at all, just making sure Henry knows where the real competition is this year :) hahahahah that the funniet joke i heard in years kiwiphil!! i fell off my chair!! real competition. hahahahaha i have to remember that hahahahaha ask aj and col nil they know IīM THE BEST IN THE WORLD AND CAN PROVE IT TOO!!! thanks for the funny joke kiwi.. did anybody told you you can be a comic?

TheBloke
29-07-2013, 23:49
Henry....

You know those tips I gave you at the Marino game.....ignore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everybody Moyesmancmiracles will surprise you all and pile pain upon the Evertonian community.Has anyone noticed that MrMoyes is a bit better looking than last year?Difficult to imagine I know but maybe the greater class,culture and success has affected him?Feel free to reply as abusively as you like:bootyshake:

YOUNG GOLFER
29-07-2013, 23:51
Knob head......... pmsl

COL NIL SATIS
30-07-2013, 00:10
Henry....

You know those tips I gave you at the Marino game.....ignore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everybody Moyesmancmiracles will surprise you all and pile pain upon the Evertonian community.Has anyone noticed that MrMoyes is a bit better looking than last year?Difficult to imagine I know but maybe the greater class,culture and success has affected him?Feel free to reply as abusively as you like:bootyshake:

Hahaha,like a red rag to a bull ..........................:)

Over to you henry squire :hedge:

henry
30-07-2013, 14:03
Henry....

what tips you taking about? like tip you give to a waiter? a tip to give to your hairstyler, a tip tip of a pencil? there so many tips. which tip you talking about hahahaha?