PDA

View Full Version : What me a Thousand posts never!

LUCKY
13-07-2013, 19:34
Can't believe it i have made a thousand Posts.
Congratulations LUCKY!!!

You have made 1000 posts on the Tenerife Forum! Why not make an announcement so that other members can congratulate you too?

You are a valued member that contributes to our thriving community. Without members like you, we would not exist... so a BIG thank you from us :)
I would like to thank each and every member, i will be calling round personaly to see you all .When the celebrations finnish at monkeys birthday party.Goodness knows when that will end
:flatcap:

melm
13-07-2013, 21:48
Congratulations LUCKY!!!

You have made 1000 posts on the Tenerife Forum! Why not make an announcement so that other members can congratulate you too?

You are a valued member that contributes to our thriving community. Without members like you, we would not exist... so a BIG thank you from us :)
I would like to thank each and every member, i will be calling round personaly to see yo1000u all .When the celebrations finnish at monkeys birthday party.Goodness knows when that will end
WELL DONE ON YOUR 1000th:tiphat:
looking forward to the party it might just last as long as monkeys birthday celebrations.......:trink::trink::trink:

slodgedad
14-07-2013, 01:14
Congratulations. :flatcap::flatcap::flatcap::flatcap::flatcap::flat cap::flatcap::flatcap:

Malteser Monkey
14-07-2013, 13:34
Congratulations LUCKY!!!

I would like to thank each and every member, i will be calling round personaly to see you all .When the celebrations finnish at monkeys birthday party.Goodness knows when that will end

WELL DONE ON YOUR 1000th:tiphat:
looking forward to the party it might just last as long as monkeys birthday celebrations.......:trink::trink::trink:

The way things are going we'll be celebrating my 1000th birthday !:D

Congrats Lucky !

you's catching up