PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Waitress/Waiter wanted in Los Cristianos

DragonPaul
16-07-2013, 18:31
We are an established restaurant in los Cristianos Looking for a Waitress/Waiter in a very busy Restaurant. You Must be willing to work very hard in a hot environment, quick thinking and a big smiley face. Good Pay, Tips, Holiday Pay and Contract offered.

The Job is also for starting NOW

please reply below

dforsdike
16-07-2013, 18:43
Hi, I sent you a pm :)

sgd
16-07-2013, 20:46
PM sent. Can you let me have details for my daughter in law, please?

triciamcwhirter
16-07-2013, 21:44
We are an established restaurant in los Cristianos Looking for a Waitress/Waiter in a very busy Restaurant. You Must be willing to work very hard in a hot environment, quick thinking and a big smiley face. Good Pay, Tips, Holiday Pay and Contract offered.

please reply below

Hi I am very interested in this job.Have lived here for nine years and done loads of waitressing. I have my own car my N I E number and my social number Hope to here from you real soon. Thank you

Krisko123
17-07-2013, 12:37
hi i am a 23year boy looking for a job i was waiter here in alcala and in las americas but live in los cristianos atm and need a job here i have nie and seguro social wanna start a long term job and work here .

sweetheart
17-07-2013, 21:45
pm sent earlier...

DragonPaul
18-07-2013, 08:05
Thank you to Everyone that applied. We have selected 3 people and are trying out. If none are successful then I will re Post, but for the moment we do not need any more staff. Thank you again to all.

Thread can be closed

Amy Morfitt
18-07-2013, 10:01

please reply below

Hiya, My name is Amy and I would be interested in this job if still available. My number is **********could start straight away.

Leam_Lin
18-07-2013, 11:26
Hiya, My name is Amy and I would be interested in this job if still available. My number is *********could start straight away.

Amy if you read thread no. 7. you will find your answer.