PDA

View Full Version : Cars & Transport Where can I get a new remote car key for a Peugeot in Tenerife?

CeeCee
20-07-2013, 11:42
Does anyone know where I can get a new remote car key for a puegeot from? The one we have is broken. Will we
have to go to the car dealership or can we go to a locksmith? We do have the card with the key code
on it. Any help much appreciated.

peter bermingham
20-07-2013, 11:48
If the key is chipped you need to go to a dealer or someone that can program the new key

golf birdie
20-07-2013, 12:07
Does anyone know where I can get a new remote car key for a puegeot from? The one we have is broken. Will we
have to go to the car dealership or can we go to a locksmith? We do have the card with the key code
on it. Any help much appreciated.

go to Mundo Llave las Americas.

LUCKY
20-07-2013, 12:18
Just to mention if youre remote fob is lost. and you are locked out and someone else as a spare fob, you can get in the vehicle till someone arrives with youre spare fob by sending the signal from the key to youre mobile phone and hey presto youre car will unlock.:feret::feret:

essexeddie
20-07-2013, 15:04
Just to mention if youre remote fob is lost. and you are locked out and someone else as a spare fob, you can get in the vehicle till someone arrives with youre spare fob by sending the signal from the key to youre mobile phone and hey presto youre car will unlock.:feret::feret:

Heard this before together with if you put in your Pin number back to front at an ATM the police will arrive.

Mmmmmmmmmm not too sure about that.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Have you tried the Key Man at the entrance to the Supermarket beneath the Cinema on the motorway at Las Americas?

A Finn in Spain
20-07-2013, 15:29
If the key is chipped you need to go to a dealer or someone that can program the new key

..and bring you passport and all car papers with you. This is to make life difficult for car thieves.

L

Andy0210
20-07-2013, 21:53
I would try Mundo Llave first before the main dealer, i am pretty sure they reprogram and supply new remote keys, it is opposite the Columbus Hotel in Las Americas.

http://www.mundollavecanarias.com/

LUCKY
21-07-2013, 09:12
[QUOTE=essexeddie;303481]Heard this before together with if you put in your Pin number back to front at an ATM the police will arrive.

Mmmmmmmmmm not too sure about that.

oh my goodness the police must arrive every time i have taken out my money.
Its the responce time they are slow in the uk . my pin number is 1111
so as you can see its backwards :devil2:

deepdivejunkie
21-07-2013, 14:35
LLave Sur in La Estrella, above Las Galletas will sort you out. Take all your car documents and ID with you. They will order and program the replacement. Replacements are not cheap though.

BoPeep
21-07-2013, 18:08
We needed a new key for a Citroen as the old key was breaking apart and we bought the key from ebay for £6 and put the chip inside it from the old key, works perfectly. The Citroen dealer in Parque La Reina quoted 120 euros for a new one.