PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Tuguu S.L.U - Job Offer - We're Looking for creative writers!

Tuguu S.L.U
25-07-2013, 10:13
Good morning!
I’d like to take advantage of our first post here to introduce our company and to congratulate the creators of this very active forum as it’s great to see a community generated online for all us brits in Tenerife!

Here at Tuguu we’re dedicated to developing different online business models, from software applications to e-commerce websites. We have millions of customers all over the world and the best partners within each sector - Google, Yahoo, Bing, Babylon, etc.

With 6 very big projects and more than 18 in-house products we are one of the most recognized companies in our industry. Our market is worldwide and our possibilities are endless.
We’re located in Adeje, Tenerife.

The reason for our post today is to present you with our current job offer. We’re looking for native English writers for one of our most important projects.
Specifically we are looking for people with the following profile to work in our office:

Native English – Spanish as a second language
Good level of writing and grammar
Familiar with office tools such as Word, Excel etc…
Has had some experience with Photoshop (not essential)
Knowledge of web development, HTML, CSS (not essential)
Experience with the internet in general, search engines, social networking

Personal characteristics

Technology geek
Always up to date on the latest tech trends
High availability
Goal-oriented worker
Creative
Resolving
Self-sufficient
Good sense of humor
No fear of the unknown!
Committed to their work
Ambitious
Has an eye for details

Please note that no creative editor experience or use of the above tools is required but we will value higher profiles that do fit the description.
If you’re interested in joining one of the leading companies in the archipelago, please PM for details of how to apply.

Thanks again for giving us this opportunity to connect with you,
Lee.

LUCKY
25-07-2013, 17:23
Think me and Agent Double M could be up for this,:flatcap:
:feret::feret::feret::feret::feret:

Tuguu S.L.U
25-07-2013, 17:28
If anybody is interested, please PM me your CV.

Thanks,
Lee.

TeresaT
26-07-2013, 13:27
PM Sent for additional details, many thanks

janeven
03-08-2013, 12:51
If you're willing to work hard for peanuts.

TeresaT
03-08-2013, 14:10
janeven - why do you say that? Have you worked for them? Thanks

janeven
04-08-2013, 20:47
no, but I was offered a position and the wage offered was an absolute joke. I know us writers cannot expect too much considering these hard economic times but you'll earn more working as a cleaner. I'm not one to post anything negative about anyone but these guys really take the biscuit as far as wage vs amount of work is concerned - sorry Tuguu.

timmylish
05-08-2013, 00:18
I thought it amusing that the O/p, apparently trying to attract staff of a such a demanding level had not even taken the time to read the T & C.,s of this Forum!