PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Town house in south Tenerife

specialk
25-07-2013, 16:02
Hi i am looking for a town house within the south of tenerife preferabley with private parking i do have a small quiet dog.
the contract i have at the moment is up in just over a week so anyone got anything similar pm me or feel free to point me in the right direction thanks.

universal
25-07-2013, 16:40
PRIVATE DUPLEX TO LET
Tenerife south

This four bed roomed duplex is situated just 10 minutes from the southern airport and two golf courses in South of Tenerife.

It has two living rooms with a separate dining room, two full bathrooms and a W.C./shower-room, on the upper floor, as well as an independent kitchen with utility area.

There is a small balcony adjoining the 1st floor living room with a spiral staircase leading to the upper floor which has a substantial terrace which enjoys views to the sea and mountains.

It is situated on a quiet residential complex with a pool.
There is private underground parking situated below the apartment with a secure storeroom suitable for golf clubs, surfboards, bikes etc.

The apartment is ideally situated for access to the coast with the resorts of El Medano, Las Galletas and Los Cristianos all within a 15 minute drive and inland there are the numerous walking trails just a stone’s throw away.

The accommodation is available from August 2013.

specialk
25-07-2013, 17:21
possible for any pictures to be uploaded thanks.

universal
26-07-2013, 09:45
Will PM you.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Sent PM but can not upload photos - please PM your e-mail and I will forward.

specialk
29-07-2013, 16:43
- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

or pm me a contact number

universal
30-07-2013, 10:15
Hi specialk
PM sent

specialk
06-08-2013, 14:05
sorry not been online in a while

universal
07-08-2013, 13:36
Currently being redecorated and newly furnished.

universal
08-08-2013, 15:19
EPC in order.