PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Chef's assistant for tea room in Fañabé

stuart
26-07-2013, 20:33
Due to expansion Very busy Tea room in playa Fanabe looking for English assistant to the chef, making sandwiches, preparing light lunches, washing up, must be physically fit as job would invole climbing stairs.
Hours to start 10am til 4pm
Copy of NIE and Passport would be required from the successful applicant.

Ines83
26-07-2013, 22:14
Hi, my husband is looking for work can I ask for more details on PM

Cillian McMinn
28-07-2013, 04:26
Hi there, My name is Cillian McMinn, and I am fluent in English, and speak Spanish very well also. I have experience in the hospitality industry, working as both a waiter, a catering assistant, and as an events organiser in the UK. I have great interpersonal skills, and am a very hard worker. I can work any hours of the day/night, and will very soon be staying in a long term apartment in los cristianos, and will be within walking distance to the tea room. Hope to hear back from you, thanks,

Cillian.

Angusjim
28-07-2013, 07:35
Hi there, My name is Cillian McMinn, and I am fluent in English, and speak Spanish very well also. I have experience in the hospitality industry, working as both a waiter, a catering assistant, and as an events organiser in the UK. I have great interpersonal skills, and am a very hard worker. I can work any hours of the day/night, and will very soon be staying in a long term apartment in los cristianos, and will be within walking distance to the tea room. Hope to hear back from you, thanks,

Cillian.

You must enjoy a walk thats a fair old hike:respect:

seanocelt
28-07-2013, 12:49
AJ is back, 2 cheeky posts this mornin, the " new" AJ retired already? lol!!

Cillian McMinn
28-07-2013, 13:58
You must enjoy a walk thats a fair old hike:respect:

haha, I did't realise that at the time. I haven't confirmed accommodation as of yet, so there's always the chance to find an apartment closer to Fanabe :)

Angusjim
28-07-2013, 14:29
AJ is back, 2 cheeky posts this mornin, the " new" AJ retired already? lol!!
Posts were meant to be constructive not cheeky if they came across that way I apologise:cheeky:

seanocelt
28-07-2013, 17:24
Posts were meant to be constructive not cheeky if they came across that way I apologise:cheeky:

booo, spoilt it!

junglejim
28-07-2013, 17:26
They're looking for a dish washer too AJ!

Bridge
29-07-2013, 14:19
Good afternoon, my name is Bridget and I have worked in catering most of my life, I have my 705 and 706 and all my food hygene certificates. I can supply my full CV and my last UK job was working for Morrisons on all the fresh food counters. I have worked on the island as a breakfast cook and references can be supplied from this job. I am hardworking, trustworthy and honest and used to working in a busy enviroment standing all day as part of my work.

stuart
29-07-2013, 20:14
Thanks to everyone that applied for the job, it has now been filled.

slodgedad
30-07-2013, 01:58
Thanks, Stuart. Thread closed