PDA

View Full Version : Where can I see a comedy hypnotist in south Tenerife?

chocolatesundae
27-07-2013, 02:55
I read in a paper recently about a new act, comedy hypnotist who is on the island and doing good shows, but I forgot to cut the item out. Now I have friends over who'd like to see a hypnotist. Anyone know where one is?

LUCKY
27-07-2013, 10:42
You are feeling sleepy. you are feeling sleepy. you are feeling slee

Skeggy
27-07-2013, 12:31
You are feeling sleepy. you are feeling sleepy. you are feeling slee

Ignore these remarks, your back in the room........

Harmonicaman
27-07-2013, 19:33
Just talk to a lookie-lookie man...he'll convince you all his watches are real!:crylaughing:

Malteser Monkey
27-07-2013, 20:57
I'll bump this maybe someone out there knows

New member here ignore this lot ............and I am the first to make funny comments:bowdown:

If we all join hands:D

maybe someone in Tenerife slodgedad a fountain of something might know and garlicbread

chocolatesundae
27-07-2013, 23:40
I found him! At star bar, San Euginio on wednesdays

Kellie
28-07-2013, 00:25
I now there is a guy who performs in Wigan Arms Las Americas, not sure how often but usually a Friday night. He's good. But any other nigt you can watch drag act Crystal Starr there who is pretty hilarious too

slodgedad
28-07-2013, 00:39

New member here ignore this lot ............and I am the first to make funny comments:bowdown:

maybe someone in Tenerife slodgedad a fountain of something might know and garlicbread

The only one I know of is Paul Hazell (http://www.paulhazell-hypnotist.com/) who has recently moved here.

You can ask here (https://www.facebook.com/groups/tenerifeentertainers/?hc_location=stream) if anyone knows where he is appearing

garlicbread
28-07-2013, 12:03

Haven't seen a hypnotist since before I came to live in Tenerife over 10 years ago he put me in a trance and told me that Tenerife was a land of culture, sophistication, superb food and real class entertainment, he also said I'd win the Euromillions within a year. What an absolute load of bo$$ox, the lot of it ;););)

johnr
28-07-2013, 19:37
both acts cures for insomnia

chocolatesundae
03-08-2013, 02:19
I went to see Paul Hazell at thew star bar. The show was a bit slow to take off, but towards the end of it (when he only had the people that were genuinely hypnotized left on the stage) I laughed until I cried. Get there before 10 if you want a seat. I came at ten past and had to stand..