PDA

View Full Version : Handyman wanted to help rebuild my barbecue.

zumba queen
27-07-2013, 23:16
Hope someone can help me or point me in the right direction,I bought a concrete barbecue which is about 8 feet tall which needs built up and sealed,also I need fans fitted to ceiling,only problem ceiling height is about 15 feet+ high.We are in parque de la reina and later we will be looking for quotes for new kitchen & bathrooms.If any more info needed please pm me.Thanks in advance

YOUNG GOLFER
27-07-2013, 23:23
Hope someone can help me or point me in the right direction,I bought a concrete barbecue which is about 8 feet tall which needs built up and sealed,also I need fans fitted to ceiling,only problem ceiling height is about 15 feet+ high.We are in parque de la reina and later we will be looking for quotes for new kitchen & bathrooms.If any more info needed please pm me.Thanks in advance
So am I right you are looking for a handyman or builder.

zumba queen
28-07-2013, 00:12
Any one that is capable of doing the (jobs),but not anyone that is a jack of all trades,and a so called handyman as I can call myself.Looking for someone or a reputable business that is legal with good recommendations.

zumba queen
28-07-2013, 22:01
Bump,bump sorry I have to put 10 letters in and don't feel sorry for me as I don't have a stutter.

slodgedad
29-07-2013, 01:06
So am I right you are looking for a handyman or builder.

Any one that is capable of doing the (jobs),but not anyone that is a jack of all trades,and a so called handyman as I can call myself.Looking for someone or a reputable business that is legal with good recommendations.
I have retitled the thread so it get's more attention.

9PLUS
29-07-2013, 10:57
Call Drew Wall on 647 121 365 you may not get him today as he's working in Charco del Pino (not a great deal of coverage there) (commercial number)