PDA

View Full Version : Are any other members in Las Americas this August?

Juliesmiley
29-07-2013, 09:06
I've been on countless tenerife sites just to see if anyone else will be in Tenerife from August 1st but so far have returned no replies 😢all I want is a bit of friendly chat to get even more excited than I already am :spin:I go every year to playa de las Americas and stay at parque Santiago 3!

LUCKY
29-07-2013, 09:28
:feret:Yes i can guarantee other people will be in Tenerife in August. if no one is there please feel free to PM me. you me and the ferretts can talk to pass time
:flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:

Juliesmiley
29-07-2013, 09:42
��������lucky ������

hackney58
29-07-2013, 12:56
��������lucky ������

I belive the 1st two weeks in August is the Leeds holiday's so you should feel right at home.
Don't forget the Yorkshire battle cry " How much "
Have a good time.

LUCKY
29-07-2013, 14:33
I belive the 1st two weeks in August is the Leeds holiday's so you should feel right at home.
Don't forget the Yorkshire battle cry " How much "
Have a good time.
Please uphold the good name of the Yorkshire folk. And if owt is going free make sure you take it ,have a Wonderfull time. dont forget to mention me and mi :feret::feret::feret::feret: to everyone you meet:flatcap:

Malteser Monkey
29-07-2013, 14:40
Please uphold the good name of the Yorkshire folk. And if owt is going free make sure you take it ,have a Wonderfull time. dont forget to mention me and mi :feret::feret::feret::feret: to everyone you meet:flatcap:

You mean owt f' nowt, get it right Lucks:D

LUCKY
29-07-2013, 15:10
You mean owt f' nowt, get it right Lucks:D

As if i would write owt like that:wink2::flatcap:

marbro8
29-07-2013, 19:48
I've been on countless tenerife sites just to see if anyone else will be in Tenerife from August 1st but so far have returned no replies all I want is a bit of friendly chat to get even more excited than I already am :spin:I go every year to playa de las Americas and stay at parque Santiago 3!there is a forum meet up thread if you search the forum juliesmiley, take a look and you can arrange to meet up with people;)

warbey
29-07-2013, 20:27
There are a few either Living or Working There too.

Dutts
29-07-2013, 21:46
I'm out by myself for 10 days from 1st August but never made a "meet up" before. If anything is happening during this time I'd be keen to join in..........?

Ali.xx
05-08-2013, 19:59
I'm in Tenerife from 28th Aug. Hope you're having a lovely time.