PDA

View Full Version : Cars & Transport We got a great service for vehicle matriculation in Tenerife

doingok
29-07-2013, 19:17
Just want you all to know who need a car to be register in spain, a riend of mine wanted his car that he brought over from the UK reistered, he had quotes from over 5 garges which was very high ( we took out the taxes ) he was just about to go with the lowest quote when i meet a guy in Granadilla and started chatting (some spanish some english as i am getting better now lol) every way cut a long story short he does matriculation so i got a price for my freind and it was 100's of euros cheaper then the lowest quote he had so we doubled check it out anyway 5 weeks later its all done and dusted,it you want any more infoplease pm me and willing to pass his info on.

Doingok:jumping:

julann
10-10-2013, 15:03
Doing ok ... very interested in your contact for metriculation of a british registered car to be legal in Tenerife.. Thanks Steve and Julie

essexeddie
15-10-2013, 18:30
I've always wondered if its worth bringing a car over, I know cars a much cheaper in the UK but the cost of bringing it over must offset the advantage. Also it will be cack-handed.

tifosi
17-10-2013, 13:14
Hi can you send me the contact details as I want to get a quote on getting a car registered, Thanks

TOPGUN77
17-10-2013, 13:18
I just bought a brand new Mazda MX-5 worked out cheaper than the uk by around £875,was going to bring my car over but what with the transport costs getting the car on Spanish plates and as mine was highly modified would have been a night mare getting it through Matriculation.

casabonny
17-10-2013, 14:26
Many people come unstuck with modifications on cars they want to matriculate and often you don't find this out until you are into the process and have paid money.If the car is rh drive then in reality it's not worth doing as they would be a very very limited resale market.
If your UK reg car is a LH drive ( pretty unlikely ) then you could consider this but remember the costs in general are quite high, quite apart from the administration costs the taxes , engineer etc that you have to pay, and in this current climate most want substancial amounts upfront.

boredinscotland
17-10-2013, 14:27
I always wondered if worth buying Merc/Audi in germany and driving over, LHD and just need spanish plates??????

Tdm
17-10-2013, 18:27
Have driven 2 "English" spec cars over here and had no trouble Matriculating them both, although my "Classic" car took longer to do as it had to go through more hoops.
Don't understand EssexEddy's comment "cack-handed" in his post. Have lived here 10 years now but still prefer a RHD car than a LHD one and always go for automatics.

essexeddie
17-10-2013, 18:39
Don't understand EssexEddy's comment "cack-handed" in his post. Have lived here 10 years now but still prefer a RHD car than a LHD one and always go for automatics.

Its an old motor trade description of a left hand drive car.

TOPGUN77
17-10-2013, 19:21
Its an old motor trade description of a left hand drive car.

even a numpty like me knew that:lol:

jonnyglide
14-04-2014, 09:13
Do you still have contact details for this guy.
Thanks

peter tenerife
26-04-2014, 21:42
Hello, if you need any help with the specification she
ets for imported cars, let me know. I could help you out with them. Take care.

nathandonaghue
04-07-2015, 13:18
Just want you all to know who need a car to be register in spain, a riend of mine wanted his car that he brought over from the UK reistered, he had quotes from over 5 garges which was very high ( we took out the taxes ) he was just about to go with the lowest quote when i meet a guy in Granadilla and started chatting (some spanish some english as i am getting better now lol) every way cut a long story short he does matriculation so i got a price for my freind and it was 100's of euros cheaper then the lowest quote he had so we doubled check it out anyway 5 weeks later its all done and dusted,it you want any more infoplease pm me and willing to pass his info on.

Doingok:jumping:
Hi could you send me that guys number please?

UKj
05-07-2015, 17:25
Looks like doingok hasn't been active in a while. I used Jesus Gonzalez that DJ Dangerous recommended in this thread. http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?36738-How-to-find-out-the-cost-of-importing-a-car-to-Tenerife Jesus took care of everything and it cost me less than 1000 Euros.

nathandonaghue
05-07-2015, 17:26
Cheers mate

nathandonaghue
05-07-2015, 17:27
Is he the one based in granadilla?

Greg
05-07-2015, 22:04
I have used Jesus for five cars and not fault his service. By far the best at what he does.

Looks like doingok hasn't been active in a while. I used Jesus Gonzalez that DJ Dangerous recommended in this thread. http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?36738-How-to-find-out-the-cost-of-importing-a-car-to-Tenerife Jesus took care of everything and it cost me less than 1000 Euros.