goldfish
30-07-2013, 09:12
May consider Playa Paraiso
One or two bedrooms
Parking required
Cash buyer

TenerifeTeddy
30-07-2013, 10:53
Have you contacted Venli estate agents in the village, or Eddy who sells apartments in Callao Beach. If you need contact numbers please PM me.

tenerifebird
30-07-2013, 14:35
Alto viso is a lovely complex,

Mister T
31-07-2013, 07:46
Agua Viva in Callao is a very nice complex - secure access - just having swimming pool(s) refurbished. All one bedrooms on the newer phase and higer floors have nice views of the beach.
I have noticed there is a top floor one for sale there. As Tenerife Teddy has mentioned - Venli would be good to contact as I think the one on Agua Viva is up with them.
This is a Residential complex - so no holiday lets :-)

MrsTT
31-07-2013, 09:14
There is an apartment for sale on Callao Beach - you can see the notice from the top gate - in block 2. All the apartments have garage spaces inside the complex which is a gated community with a pool!
I do know the owners but don't have their number. PM me if you would like it.

delderek
31-07-2013, 10:13
Have a look at this site,,many bank repos. some of the prices may surprise you.

http://www.idealista.com/venta-viviendas/adeje/callao-salvaje/

goldfish
31-07-2013, 12:08
I would rather deal directly with the owners, having had experiences of estate agents here in Tenerife.

delderek
31-07-2013, 12:52
Fair comment, but a very reliable agent that has been in business for years in Callao is Mike at Tenerife business services in Sueno Azul, and is very well known in Callao.

http://www.tenerifebusinessservices.com/view.php?cur_page=1&currency=&type=1&loc4=callao%20salvaje&complex=sueno%20azul&beds_min=2&beds_max=2&price_min=&price_max=#cont

MrsTT
31-07-2013, 15:22
We know both the agencies that Delderek recommends and many people, including ourselves have benefited from their services.
We have lived in the village for nearly 8 years and bought out property from Venli and have had many dealings with people who have had an equally satisfactory service from both agents mentioned.
I have collected the phone numbers from the For sale board outside the flat in Callao Beach and sent them in a private message.

YOUNG GOLFER
31-07-2013, 16:19
take a look on here a site for repossessions....... http://www.servihabitat.com/buying/home/sta-cruz-tenerife/callao-salvaje they have a few in this area but you make up your mind to whether they are good or not price wise.

Pengwynne
31-07-2013, 16:35
Click on the following link:
http://www.tenerhouse.com/index.php/inicio.html
It is a local agent in Playa Paraiso, run by Luciano and his wife Inna
I bought my property from them in 2005 and are still good friends with them, to this day.
They are trustworthy and they prepare all the legal work for you, from start to finish.
They have many different style of properties in Playa Paraiso and Callao Salvaje.

goldfish
03-08-2013, 13:36
We know both the agencies that Delderek recommends and many people, including ourselves have benefited from their services.
We have lived in the village for nearly 8 years and bought out property from Venli and have had many dealings with people who have had an equally satisfactory service from both agents mentioned.
I have collected the phone numbers from the For sale board outside the flat in Callao Beach and sent them in a private message.

The estate agents I have seen have the same overpriced properties in their windows for the last two years!
Unsold properties like this are very much overpriced.

Pengwynne
03-08-2013, 14:36
Yes! you are right, "goldfish", but as you know, it's a buyers' market, and if there's a property you like, just barter over the selling price.
If the seller needs to sell, then a bargain can be had!

YOUNG GOLFER
03-08-2013, 15:11
The estate agents I have seen have the same overpriced properties in their windows for the last two years!

That's the very reason I will not go down the road of many agents here just listing properties for the fun of it.......I went down to this area two weeks ago had a good chat with one owner who wanted 200k back to them after fees taxes etc. I pointed out exact properties on the same complex which are still up for sale at a lower price......asked if I would list it anyway I said it was best I did not waste both mine and his time on a overpriced property that would just sit in my window or on my website. I don't have many properties on my sites but its better than having loads of properties that are not realistic in price in these tough times. If owners want a honest answer on how much properties are worth I will give it to them and most are happy with our honesty even if they don't like what we are telling them. Must add properties are still selling here in tenerife but not as quick as they used to many years ago.

TenerifeTeddy
04-08-2013, 14:24

A very generalised comment. People on here are trying to help you, have you actually been and talked to the companies/people that have been recommended to you?
Your alternative is to walk around the neighbourhood and knock on doors or phone those with for sale signs up.

YOUNG GOLFER
04-08-2013, 22:55
A very generalised comment. People on here are trying to help you, have you actually been and talked to the companies/people that have been recommended to you?
Your alternative is to walk around the neighbourhood and knock on doors or phone those with for sale signs up.

It's best to leave people like this to do their own thing TenerifeTeddy..........when you see members give advice to someone it's nice for them to at the very least press the thanks button.

gaguti
13-03-2015, 13:31
Hi
I have 3 bedroom 2 bathroom atico for sale in playa paraiso. Will pm you price and details

LUCKY
13-03-2015, 23:15
Hi
I have 3 bedroom 2 bathroom atico for sale in playa paraiso. Will pm you price and details

Why not inform the members of your price and specifications , then maybe interested parties will PM you. I should know i was in marketing :flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:

gaguti
14-03-2015, 12:27
I dont have only one ;) if will start to write all flats what i have there will be no space for others posts :D :D