PDA

View Full Version : Cars & Transport Hacienda in the south taking cars taxes starting in 3 weeks time

doingok
30-07-2013, 16:28
Just back from hacienda in santa cruz and been told that the hacienda in the south will be able to do car taxes in 3 weeks so thast should save a bit of hassle.

casabonny
30-07-2013, 17:44
Well unless they are re opening the Hacienda that they closed earlier this year I find this strange......They closed it due to cutbacks and nothing has changed regarding that , but as you would still have to go to Santa Cruz there is nothing really to gain is there?

slodgedad
30-07-2013, 20:26
I don't understand. I have always paid my car tax at the bank.

casabonny
30-07-2013, 21:01
He means the transfer tax not road tax

blueeyes
31-07-2013, 09:15
?????????????

doingok
31-07-2013, 09:17
Yes spoke to the lady who i see down there and she told us that we will be able do it in the south in around 15 to 21 days time as she is going to be in the south for the first week to help out (unless she is lying?) will make a it easyer for sure IF SHE IS TELLING THE TRUTH.THOUGH NOTHING IN IT FOR HER.The queue will be less for them in the south as it was out the door by the time we came out.

FOR PEOPLE WHO WHAT TO GIVE IT A GO( ITS EASIER THEN YOU THING.
go here to get your taxes you have to pay for your car
https://sede.gobcan.es/tributos/jsf/publico/consulta/ttpp/valoracion/vehiculos.jsp
Print it off if you want to.
Go into Hacienda get your 690 and the desk 0.50 cent fill it in (just copy the info from your other paper work) put the value of the car and the tax that should be paid go to the bank pay it go back the hacenda.If you can get a hold of the 690 and fill it in and pay it before hand makes it a lot quicker in haceinda.
then all what is left is trafico in sanata cruz which i think is the quickest and easiest

iF YOU CAN DO THIS IN THE SOUTH IT WILL MAKE SO YOU CAN DO IN A DAY THEN HEAD DOWN TO SANAT CRUZ ANOTHER.

Well if its true you heard it here first pmsl.

Foz
31-07-2013, 09:19
I wonder if you will still have to go to trafico, is it just the hacienda part that can be done in the south?

casabonny
31-07-2013, 15:57
The Hacienda for Empresas and Gestors in Avda TresdeMayo is closing as of today.There will be a new one opening in La Oratava!
My information as of today is that there will be a "new" Agencia Tributaria de Canarias in the south from Monday 5th August in the Valdes Centre but they do not know if this is just a temporary measure ,this according to the Jefe of the office there.
This I feel will again be a red herring and will not last but wey hey we will see.My experience in the old office down here before was that the staff had virtually no idea of what they should be doing or asking for and it was a farce!I have also seen the staff training in Hacienda and it lasts about a week and that's just not long enough.Myself and others like me and Gestors knew more than the staff and that is never a good thing!

Most people will still use the North as Trafico have no plans to open an office in the south so really there is not much to gain.The people that will be suffering now IMHO are the legal people like our business and the Gestors who will now have to queue ( again) with people who have no idea what to do and cause delays because they don't understand, but THIS IS TENERIFE after all.

Doingok ,it's a Modelo 620 not 690 for transfers of vehicles,boats and planes!

Foz , as I have stated Trafico have no plans to move anything down South.

doingok
31-07-2013, 16:34
Oh she was right, takes all the stress out of it i think fingers crossed as you can do this one day then go straight to trafcio then next which will make it a lot easier still.

Its the 620 yes sorry where did i get690 from? anyway, is the only one from Hacienda which have only mentioned not sure if you can it get it else where but if people need one i have a few left but the rest you get here http://www.ajaexpatriatelegalconsultancy.com/uploads/8/1/3/6/8136341/vehicle.transfer.application..pdf this is for trafico.
contract to sell aa car or mototr bike here
http://www.gobiernodecanarias.org/tributos/download/pdf/formularios/Formulario_CONTRATO_DE_COMPRAVENTA_620.pdf

The Hacienda for Empresas and Gestors in Avda TresdeMayo is closing as of today.There will be a new one opening in La Oratava!
My information as of today is that there will be a "new" Agencia Tributaria de Canarias in the south from Monday 5th August in the Valdes Centre but they do not know if this is just a temporary measure ,this according to the Jefe of the office there.
This I feel will again be a red herring and will not last but wey hey we will see.My experience in the old office down here before was that the staff had virtually no idea of what they should be doing or asking for and it was a farce!I have also seen the staff training in Hacienda and it lasts about a week and that's just not long enough.Myself and others like me and Gestors knew more than the staff and that is never a good thing!

Most people will still use the North as Trafico have no plans to open an office in the south so really there is not much to gain.The people that will be suffering now IMHO are the legal people like our business and the Gestors who will now have to queue ( again) with people who have no idea what to do and cause delays because they don't understand, but THIS IS TENERIFE after all.

Doingok ,it's a Modelo 620 not 690 for transfers of vehicles,boats and planes!

Foz , as I have stated Trafico have no plans to move anything down South.

casabonny
06-08-2013, 14:37
The new office opened yesterday , it has one desk, that's really going to help....not.
Contrary to what I was told its not in the Valdes Centre( think that may have been the only place he knew in Los CrisLOL) it's Avda Los Sabandeños,número 8, Edf Charco and is next to where Unelco used to be .Open 8.30 to 14.00.
I would imagine that if all the Gestors start using it it will be a nightmare , I even had to tell mine that it had opened and where it was!They have been waiting to use it and didn't know of the separate, now closed, office for Gestors and Empresas in Avda Tres De Mayo ! I thought they were in the know..........

Goldenmaniac
06-08-2013, 20:27
The new office opened yesterday , it has one desk, that's really going to help....not.
Contrary to what I was told its not in the Valdes Centre( think that may have been the only place he knew in Los CrisLOL) it's Avda Los Sabandeños,número 8, Edf Charco and is next to where Unelco used to be .Open 8.30 to 14.00.
I would imagine that if all the Gestors start using it it will be a nightmare , I even had to tell mine that it had opened and where it was!They have been waiting to use it and didn't know of the separate, now closed, office for Gestors and Empresas in Avda Tres De Mayo ! I thought they were in the know..........
Helpful for IGIC stuff and inheritance issues while it stays open though CB it has been announced on the website http://www.gobiernodecanarias.org/tributos/portal/jsf/publico/noticias/leer_noticia.jsp

casabonny
06-08-2013, 20:28
Helpful for IGIC stuff and inheritance issues while it stays open though CB
We will have to wait and see !

Goldenmaniac
06-08-2013, 20:32
Opening hours
Oficina de Atención Tributaria de Arona
Dirección: Avda. Los Sabandeños, 8. Edif Charo - Los Cristianos - Arona
1 Oct to 30 de June, except during Christmas period 20 Dec to 5 Jan - Mon to fri 8,30 to 14,00 hours - it appears they expect to stay around until Christmas ;)

casabonny
07-08-2013, 17:40
There are apparently two staff in the south office Najib and Yanira.I know Najib quite well but can't say that I know Yanira but may recognize her .As far as Santa Cruz are concerned it may or may not be permanent but if you think there should be more desk, I was told to write and make a complaint????Like that will help, I doubt it.

Goldenmaniac
07-08-2013, 18:36
The thing is although the office in the Zentral Centre was bloody convenient, the truth is it was empty half the time except at Renta time - which wasn't anything to do with them anyway - that was with (as I remember) 3 attention desks manned with back up people behind - half of whom were scanning documents and the like - so this begs the question will the two ladies just be attending the public? if so it should be fine.

As you yourself mentioned on another thread CB there is so much you can do telematcially now-a-days, although I won't be won't be complaining I do hope they stay open, more for the sake of individuals who don't/can't get up to Santa Cruz, because if I'm totally honest having to use 3 de Mayo hasn't been that much of a hassel as I am up there anyway, as I'm sure are you.

casabonny
07-08-2013, 20:31
Diane, Najib is a man!
I was two hours in Hacienda today and was not a happy bunny as if the other office had still been open, the maximum time I would have waited would have been 30 mins.
By the looks of the new office they will only be dealing with the public as its far too small for them to store much or do anything else
If only everyone had digital certificates and Internet banking...... It would make it soon much easier, I think they should be compulsory!

doingok
19-08-2013, 10:27
49934993I have got to say first time i have used this office this morning in and striaght back out all done and dusted by 10am including the bank very hand.just S/C tomorrow but if you go easly enough everyone will in the hac so not much wait if any in Trafico,though ihave nevery wait more than 20 min here anyway.

But pic of the office just incase not sure were this place is right next door to big orange