PDA

View Full Version : Cars & Transport Does anyone have a classic British roadster car in Tenerife?

Tracey Jayne
01-08-2013, 12:03
Hi

Does anyone out there have a classic British roadster sports car on Tenerife in good condition that we could use for a film commercial. Preferably Silver in colour but other colours could be considered. Please PM as soon as possible if you think you can help.

sundownersvince
02-08-2013, 00:05
I have a silver dream machine.........

Ashro Autos
02-08-2013, 00:26
We have a customer that has a veru nice Truimph Stag,could ask him if you like.Only thing is the colour is cream

Tracey Jayne
02-08-2013, 11:07
Hi Vince

Can you let me know more about the car, model, year etc and perhaps send a photo on a PM.

If it is suitable we would be looking to hire it for at least 3 days at the end of this month, obviously I can tell you more about it if we go ahead.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Hi thanks for reply,

Perhaps you would be kind enough to ask him just in case it is suitable. If he is interested a photo of the car on a PM would be useful.

Thanks

sundownersvince
02-08-2013, 12:06
Now Tracey you must understand that most of the drivel I put on here is not meant to be taken [I]seriously[I]. You are probably too young to know but Silver Dream Machine is a David Essex song. I apologise for wasting your time. There did used to be a car museum in Las Americas, but I dont know if its still there.

primrose
02-08-2013, 13:06
Google Tenerife Classic Car Club lots of information on there, perhaps they could help you.

garlicbread
02-08-2013, 13:31
the guy who owns the pecan petrol station in Alcala has a classic Jaguar e Type

it's cream by the way