PDA

View Full Version : Home and Garden Where can I buy a new mattress in south Tenerife?

Gazajlill
01-08-2013, 13:29
Hi

Can anyone recommend somewhere to buy a decent new king size mattress like a pocket sprung or similar and frame ,in the south please???

Thanks

casabonny
01-08-2013, 13:59
One Stop Home Shop in Las Chafiras next to Iceland, ask for Phil.Open daily until 6.00 then Saturdays until 3.00.I am not connected to this firm but highly recommend it, have bought two beds form them a a suite and many friends I have told them have used them and are also very pleased.
Tell him Caroline ( Motorworld ) recommended him.Its nice to know where recommendations come from.

Gazajlill
01-08-2013, 16:05
Hi thanks will try there then ..

Susief
01-08-2013, 22:33
Hi

Can anyone recommend somewhere to buy a decent new king size mattress like a pocket sprung or similar and frame ,in the south please???

Thanks

Also have a look in the one just up from One Stop, they are almost at the top of that road. On same side. Got hundreds of beds/mattresses in the shop. Very helpful too

Gazajlill
01-08-2013, 23:38
Hi ok thanks will do

Foz
15-08-2013, 09:12
We bought one recently from Ikea and it is sooooo comfortable! You can order it online and then either collect it from their Las Chafiras branch or get someone with a van to collect it for you. Ikea charged us 25€ to deliver the mattress from Las Chafiras to our home near escalona.