PDA

View Full Version : What are your favourite online movie websites?

DaveCull
04-08-2013, 17:14
Now that my usual download site has bitten the dust, I'm wondering if any of you have an alternative.
I'm fast thinking that I'm prepared to pay for the privilege too. So, if you are totally happy with a site, please let me know.

Greg
04-08-2013, 17:34
You didn't say what your favorite download site was or where you are. Kickass torrents is my favourite but it is blocked in the UK unless you hide your IP address (If you have Firefox there is an add on that does that for you but I don't know about I.E.) yify-torrents.com is also very good and only handles verified high quality torrents. If you use Vuze as your download client you can search other torrent sites from within it. As for paying for on "legal" sites you will only be offered content on general release, Itunes etc has all these.
You could also download the TOR web browser (Google it) which allows you to hide your location from all the naughty people that wish to censor, track and monitor your internet fun. (UK and the US being the worst culprits in the "free" world.
What was your favourite site that you cannot now access? Just incase it's better than the ones I use!

DaveCull
04-08-2013, 18:54
Thanks for your reply. I use Chrome & Vuze already. My previous favourite was TPB. I'll take a look at TOR, and your other suggestions. Many thanks.

cressrt
04-08-2013, 19:02
You can access Kickass in Tenerife, also try Scenetime, I expect these cover most you will ever want.

DaveCull
05-08-2013, 14:17
From what I can tell, the Tor browser isn't available in 64bit (Windows 8). Am I right?

timmylish
21-11-2014, 23:05
What,s wrong with the piratebay or one of its synonyms? I,ve just logged on to one! If you are serious you need a VPN like me! I just type a similar name and back comes a suggestion which I can log into. I,ve been d/loading just a couple of days ago by doing this.

Ecky Thump
19-12-2014, 19:39
Afdah
A good selection of films....absolutely free.:c2:

Afdah - Watch Movies Online
afdah.com/
Watch or stream movies for free without downloading or registration.

marbro8
20-12-2014, 19:14
i have a media box and there are to many to list but i know that piratebay has gone and so as mash up:(

TOTO 99
20-12-2014, 19:36
This thread is full of criminals...:nono:

Don't be expecting much off santa this year any of you..:laugh:

LUCKY
21-12-2014, 13:25
This thread is full of criminals...:nono:

Don't be expecting much off santa this year any of you..:laugh:

I must hold up my hands, i use Hola with Chrome :flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret::feret:

Ecky Thump
21-12-2014, 13:40
I must hold up my hands, i use Hola with Chrome :flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret::feret:

Never admit to anything illegal......unless they are using the rubber truncheon!!:doh::)

timmylish
21-12-2014, 23:33
i have a media box and there are to many to list but i know that piratebay has gone and so as mash up:(

Well, you,re correct and then, you,re not!
TPB is available, in disguise so as to say, but I would not go there without using a trusted VPN for fear of retribution, one way or another. But then, I tend to live on the very edge and continue to D/l from TPB.

canarybird
22-12-2014, 12:25

Old black and whites at www.bnwmovies.com (http://www.bnwmovies.com/)

Just click on the movie title and stream it.

Ecky Thump
22-12-2014, 12:43

Old black and whites at www.bnwmovies.com (http://www.bnwmovies.com/)

Just click on the movie title and stream it.

Thanks for that, it looks like a good site for nostalgic films and as a coincidence today's new movie is listed as........

Canary Murder Case from 1929 !!:laugh:

TOTO 99
22-12-2014, 14:19
Thanks for that, it looks like a good site for nostalgic films and as a coincidence today's new movie is listed as........

Canary Murder Case from 1929 !!:laugh:

Home from home for you seeing as you only have a black & white telly anyway.......:laugh:

Malteser Monkey
22-12-2014, 14:32
Home from home for you seeing as you only have a black & white telly anyway.......:laugh:

:crylaughing:

Ecky Thump
22-12-2014, 14:40

:crylaughing:

I was going to add that the films would hold a great interest to Malteser Monkey as they are very much from her era when she was out man hunting at her local "Flea Pitt":raspberry:

Malteser Monkey
22-12-2014, 14:45
I was going to add that the films would hold a great interest to Malteser Monkey as they are very much from her era when she was out man hunting at her local "Flea Pitt":raspberry:

Now you know that isn't true, I make up the few that are the younger generation on the TF:cheeky:

Greg
22-12-2014, 22:39
Try Tibler, it is on the Dark Net. It searches all the naughty sites for illegal downloads. Illegal being a relative term, Spain have openly declared they don't care about "Illegal" downloads where as the UK has declared war on them. Either way where there is a will.........

marbro8
23-12-2014, 19:29
Well, you,re correct and then, you,re not!
TPB is available, in disguise so as to say, but I would not go there without using a trusted VPN for fear of retribution, one way or another. But then, I tend to live on the very edge and continue to D/l from TPB.oh right??, could you pm me the details of what name it is going under please:whistle:

timmylish
29-01-2015, 23:26
oh right??, could you pm me the details of what name it is going under please:whistle:

Sorry for the delay. Not on very much and then had to speak to my VPN supplier about disclosure!
http://thepiratebay.com.ua/search/ncis/0/99/200

golf birdie
30-01-2015, 11:00
download Kodi/XBMC, install Fusion and you will find Genesis. It is the best on the net for streaming.

HRyan
31-03-2015, 21:52
http://m.movietube.co/

Ecky Thump
01-04-2015, 00:35
:
Afdah.com

No registration - simple search - thousands of films.:)

MSmith
18-03-2016, 14:48
It is a somewhat murky grey area isnt it? Personally I like to stay away from it. I also never find the quality completely convincing.

delderek
18-03-2016, 15:15
It is a somewhat murky grey area isnt it? Personally I like to stay away from it. I also never find the quality completely convincing.

It is an old thread, but I agree about the quality. Still plenty of torrent sites operating though, especially Torlock.

sallytech0103
29-09-2016, 09:28
Thank you for sharing information.