PDA

View Full Version : Free Spanish classes in Los Cristianos!

Cati
06-08-2013, 22:38
Hola todos/as-Hello everybody,

Is there anybody interested in learning Spanish I am a native Spanish teacher from mainland Spain I have vast experience teaching Castillian Spanish as a second language to ex-pats of all ages.

I would like to try to form a small group of students in the Los Cristianos area I have the perfect venue to be able to start classes as soon as possible the course would be an intensive crash course from the 12th of August to the 1st of September if anyone is interested please send me a PM.

I would just like to add that for all forum members the classes would be free we would only ask you to pay for class materials.

Vamos a clase todos ole ole :beach::reading:

kurtfive
06-08-2013, 23:56
hi cati
i would be interested in the course . put me down for a place please
thanks

Cati
07-08-2013, 13:13
Thank you everyone for the interest shown so far in the Spanish classes Kurtfive I have sent you a private message with some more information about the classes :idea:

kiwiphil
07-08-2013, 14:52
Please let me know if you run a course over or around Christmas. I will be able to dedicate a bit of time to it then.

Cheers, Phil

Sharon Johnson
08-08-2013, 21:34
Hi my husband and son would be interested with the lessons .
could you let us no more detail.

thanks rob johnson

curlytop
10-08-2013, 12:42
Has anyone heard anything further regarding these classes? I sent a pm but have had no response.

han23
12-08-2013, 12:11
Hi, I am interested in the Spanish lessons, could I have some more information please?

Many thanks.

TOPGUN77
12-08-2013, 12:46
I had a reply over 1 week ago and still waiting for more info

curlytop
12-08-2013, 18:44
I had a reply over 1 week ago and still waiting for more info

Well, assuming that nothing has happened to Cati, at least you got a reply! Maybe she's changed her mind - would be nice to be informed though.