PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Modest disenfranchised hyperintellectual seeks employment

Medanoman
07-08-2013, 13:49
Dear all, I would be grateful for all and any offers of legal employment, I am registered as long term unemployed, not because i have not worked, but because no one has given me a Legal contact with which to sign off on.

That unfortunate situation means that the Spanish government will pay my social security for the first year, meaning you get to save at least 30% on the cost of hiring me!!

I am a family man, 45 years of age, Resident in Tenerife more than 13 years. qualified in electronics, but have 10 years experience working for a major UK tour operator. Admin ,Computer literate, office, excel, Fluent in Spanish, Full driving license and own car. Ran own shop too until the downturn. Electronics technician, ham radio Operator , RYA Dayskipper, Double glazing salesman, Basic web designer ( wordpress) , DIY, Machinist with own Lathe. and Inter-mediator. All round Engineering egg head.

I will contemplate bar work, shop work, admin work, handyman , driver, painter, well anything that isn't commissioned based. Day or Night, Please help, large or small.

Thankyou for your time. please PM for a chat to discuss your requirements

kiwiphil
07-08-2013, 14:31
I have sent you a PM with an idea.

LUCKY
07-08-2013, 18:48
I haven't sent you a PM because i have no idea:flatcap:

Krisko123
08-08-2013, 02:07
I haven't sent you a PM because i have no idea:flatcap:

LOL :bowdown: :respect: