PDA

View Full Version : Possible away games for CD Tenerife 2011/2012 season

bonitatime
30-05-2011, 17:00
The season is almost over and next year we will have new places to go. So far the Canarian football federation have promised that we will be in a group with Madrid. The federations than need to wait and see how many teams from each region are in the league to form the four groups.

Final group is as follows
Possible teams include:
Local teams
Vecindario
Madrid teams
Rayo Vallecano B
Getafe B
Atlético B
Real Madrid B
Leganes
RSD Alcala
S.S. de los Reyes
C.D. Leganes

Asturias teams
Marino de Luanco
Real Oviedo
Sporting B

Galician teams
Coruxo CF
CD Lugo
Montañeros CF
Celta de Vigo b

Castilla La Mancha teams
UB Conquense
Albacete
La Roda CF
CD Toledo

bonitatime
14-06-2011, 14:15
Somewhere else that might be in our group would be Burgos but we will need to wait to see if they are in our group.

Still in the playoffs to come up to 2b are Alcobendas (Madrid) San Sebastian de los Reyes,(madrid), Arandina (Castilla Leon), Gimnástica Segoviana (Castilla Leon)

The two that came down with us. Salamanca if they manage to continue, and Ponferadina.

Lugo, Guadalajara, Mirandés y Alcoyano are still fighting to go up to segunda.

bonitatime
09-07-2011, 13:13
I have seen some great photos of the Oviedo stadium but all from inside having seen the one below I need to check the dates before I add it to my list of games to go to.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/BONITATIME/2449e727.jpg

Fred Perry
21-07-2011, 09:45
It goes without saying that the Vecindario match on Gran Canaria is a must and falls on Jan 15th.

The thought was to plan a trip for everyone before Christmas (Oct/Nov) to the Madrid area, hopefully falling on a good game in La Liga at the same weekend. Going to a Rayo Vallecano game would be the best bet as it will be easier to get tickets and will be alot cheaper(and top atmosphere).

KirstyJay
24-08-2011, 00:23
Map of all the teams and their respective stadium locations can be found on the Armada Sur website.... here : http://www.armadasur.com/cd-tenerife-football-supporters-club/index.php?page=map-of-2-stadiums

bonitatime
24-08-2011, 10:02
Map looks good, just need to book some flights

KirstyJay
24-08-2011, 13:01
Thats great Kirsty. I did remember asking you if this was possible a few years ago as the British Malaga supprters had this. Is this something you have just completed?I did it last season for Segunda A, and did it again last night all over again for Segunda B. It's been on the AS website for over a year!!! Took bloody hours trying to find all the stadiums on google maps :(

Just need a definitive list of the squad now, as all the sites I go on still have Natalio and Luna listed :eek:

Bonitatime, do you have one? Could do with names, positions, numbers and nationalities... then I can add them to the website. Could also do with some info about the manager too.

bonitatime
01-09-2011, 22:58
Sorry Kirsty I missed this I will work on it tomorrow.
In spite of yesterdays loss or maybe because of it we have booked flights to go to the Real Madrid game. Is anyone else going. I was talking to a man in the shop last week who said they might make it from the UK.
This is the weekend of the 8/9 Oct. Just before halfterm if you need to know for work anyone.