PDA

View Full Version : Siam Park - the best water park we've been to!

minimadmandy
11-08-2013, 22:38
Had to put my thoughts on the forum regarding Siam Park. We have visited a total of 8 times now and we love it. On Saturday we returned from a holiday in Spain where we visited the water park in Port Aventura. There was simply no comparison. We realised just how well run and organised Siam Park was particularly with regards to safety. We have been to water parks in the Balearics, Cyprus, Florida, Gran CAnaria as well as both in Tenerife, so we always compare them. It's only when you visit a badly run water park that you realise how good another one is. I think we were starting to take it for granted that the organisation at Siam Park was the norm, it's not. We always recommend it to friends with children. My kids always insist that we visit every time we come over to Tenerife... It's great!

9PLUS
11-08-2013, 23:10
Of course it's the best

DeedeeTipperary
12-08-2013, 09:58
Had to put my thoughts on the forum regarding Siam Park. We have visited a total of 8 times now and we love it. On Saturday we returned from a holiday in Spain where we visited the water park in Port Aventura. There was simply no comparison. We realised just how well run and organised Siam Park was particularly with regards to safety. We have been to water parks in the Balearics, Cyprus, Florida, Gran CAnaria as well as both in Tenerife, so we always compare them. It's only when you visit a badly run water park that you realise how good another one is. I think we were starting to take it for granted that the organisation at Siam Park was the norm, it's not. We always recommend it to friends with children. My kids always insist that we visit every time we come over to Tenerife... It's great!

We also visited PortAventura this summer , loved the Theme Park but the Water Park is not a patch on Siam Park . My two , in fact the whole family , missed Siam Park immensely . After being to Tenerife the previous two summers and having visited Siam Park twice on both holidays , we found the Water Park in Salou very boring . If I am honest we also missed Tenerife itself , its people , restaurants , the ease of catching a taxi , Los Cristianos , Las Vistas beach , the whole lot :)

rosemary
12-08-2013, 12:32
My 14 year old grandson called me on his mobile during his first visit there with his Mum and simply said 'Nan, it's Paradise!'. And this was unsolicited and from a very well travelled and streetwise 'bin there got the T shirt', cynical teenager! He can't wait to come back. Maybe this grandma will go with next time...