PDA

View Full Version : Cars & Transport Where can I buy a moped in Tenerife?

Gazajlill
12-08-2013, 14:08
Hi

I have been searching for a new or second hand moped for a while with no joy , could anyone point me in the right direction please??? Nothing to big just a 50cc run around really as i find parking with the car a nightmare at times!!
Also is there a halfords type place here in south where can buy oil/wash/fuel injector etc ??

Thanks in advance

casabonny
12-08-2013, 14:34
There is a motorbike shop in Las Rosas that sell new and second-hand bikes and mopeds. Cant remember the name sorry but its more or less opposite the Shell garage next door to Ferrateria Roberto Tapio.

seanocelt
12-08-2013, 14:38
i have a friend (Irish man ) who does a rent to buy deal if you want his number?

tenerifebird
12-08-2013, 15:12
About 70 cents in mercadona!!! Sorry, couldn't resist

Gazajlill
12-08-2013, 15:23
Hi thanks all yeah wheres las rosas sorry?? And yep send me number and more details please seanocelt??

AL JAY
12-08-2013, 16:30
About 70 cents in mercadona!!! Sorry, couldn't resist

Hahaha beat me too it... A Mop head :mopfloor::mopfloor::mopfloor::mopfloor:

Gazajlill
12-08-2013, 16:57
Dont you have anything better to do ha than post boring jokes when people are looking for help and advice than waste time thinking you are funny???

AL JAY
12-08-2013, 17:09
Chill out, I give loads of help and advice on here,it would be boring if we couldn't have a giggle now and then :wink2:

Hope you get sorted!

tenerifebird
12-08-2013, 17:14
Yup me too, be a boring place without a giggle

casabonny
12-08-2013, 17:25
Las Rosas is between Guargacho and Costa Del Silencio or just up the road from Las Galletas in the direction of Guargacho.I think the main road is called Careterra General de Las Galletas.

Medman
12-08-2013, 17:58
Dont you have anything better to do ha than post boring jokes when people are looking for help and advice than waste time thinking you are funny???

Don't think Al Jay will rush to give you any advice in the future, and with your less than friendly attitude, probably a few others too.

PS I think Al is funny ....... :D

As Al says, "Chill" and I hope you get sorted !!

JaBBa
12-08-2013, 18:00
Hi

I have been searching for a new or second hand moped for a while with no joy , could anyone point me in the right direction please??? Nothing to big just a 50cc run around really as i find parking with the car a nightmare at times!!
Also is there a halfords type place here in south where can buy oil/wash/fuel injector etc ??

Thanks in advance

http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?27250-Moped-Derbi-Variant-50cc

Gazajlill
13-08-2013, 12:26
Thanks again to everyone very much appreciated and yep i have a guggle everyday but has to funny no?? Im sure none of us will lose any sleep tho medman thanks for your input on my original post!!
Im off to chill now ������

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Giggled at guggle bye!!

Medman
13-08-2013, 15:27
Thanks again to everyone very much appreciated and yep i have a guggle everyday but has to funny no?? Im sure none of us will lose any sleep tho medman thanks for your input on my original post!!
Im off to chill now ������

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Giggled at guggle bye!!

Guggle ? What are you on about ? On yer bike ! :moped:

P.S. So The Two Ronnies Four Candles sketch wasn't funny either I suppose ?

Gazajlill
13-08-2013, 16:45
Sorry medman so do you have any info that would help me buy a bike or do you just spend your day commenting on posts when u really dont need too?? People really do need to get out more and yeah two ronnies funny but time to move on!?? Maybe if im upsetting people on here i will use other forms as a soirce of info in future
Thanks for all the info but maybe if u dont like what i have to say then dont bother commenting yourself!! Just a thort??

Medman
13-08-2013, 21:09
Sorry medman so do you have any info that would help me buy a bike or do you just spend your day commenting on posts when u really dont need too?? People really do need to get out more and yeah two ronnies funny but time to move on!?? Maybe if im upsetting people on here i will use other forms as a soirce of info in future
Thanks for all the info but maybe if u dont like what i have to say then dont bother commenting yourself!! Just a thort??

Just back in from being out and I managed back home without a carer. No I don't have any info that would help you buy a bike. But that doesn't stop me or any other member commenting, even when we don't need to. You can say what you like on this open forum, that's what it's all about. It doesn't really matter if anyone likes it or not, but criticising friendly banter, is well, IMOH .... unfriendly. Maybe that's just you being you. "Vive la difference" Must scoot. :wave:

Loaded
13-08-2013, 21:18
Wow! What a............,